Characters Phase-4 Basics

Bushido

I'm completely new to Phase-4. I would like to ask you guys to give me the basic rundown of what the character's game-plan is and vital tools to her overall move-set.

Tempest

Phase 4's gameplan is to score a counter hit, and utilize her powerful stun game to follow up for some of the highest damage in the game. Unfortunately her limited moveset means that finding that counter-hit can be difficult against a patient opponent.
Because you do not have any powerful mixup tools in the neutral game you will have to be patient and use tools like pp, 2p and 3k to gauge how your opponent responds before you commit with a fast poke like 6P.
At longer ranges you can use 66K and 3P+K P to close the gap, 3P+K P is safe while 66K requires a commitment as all of it's followups are unsafe.

Phase does not have many good defensive tools, but she does have an good expert hi punch hold which you should try to use to control the use of your opponent's fast highs. Both her expert mid kick and low kick holds are also very strong against lighter opponents.

In stun you can punish holds with 236T and 33T. 236T is a launch throw that requires a combo afterwards, and 33T is a much slower throw that does a bit more damage. 33T can also be used to catch opponents that like to stagger escape into standing guard.

You have to be on point to play her, but I think Phase is very rewarding to play (offline).

Tempest

Work on getting out optimal combos after launchers. Usually something along the lines of 4p, 4k, chifu k, tenfu T.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD