Characters Phase 4's Gigantic combo thread

Nuke-Nin

Since nobody ha risen up to the challenge I shall volunteer as tribute and be the creator of the thread! Instead of hoarding all the day 1 knowledge I could here is what I gathered so far and I will update this first post as much as possible so you guys don't have to look through pages.

*if you see any doubles please forgive my laziness to double check all the content in this "GIGANTIC" thread each time I update it and kindly send me a PM with where the errors are and questions you may have* -Arigatou

If possible could you follow my example and post the "starting combo" meaning the strings you do before a launch/up untill a cb/ ect

"Notes
- Only 15f moves combo on fastest SE: 3P, 6P and 7K
- *P will combo as well, meaning strings like PPP -> CHI, PP6PK -> TEN, P6P -> CHI / are also viable but run a much higher risk of getting countered and for that reason I focused on 7K CHIFU and 6PK -> CHIFU which are guaranteeed
- 7K CHI~K combos dont work if you’re opponent’s against a wall, CHI~K will wall splat
- 3P CHI~K can be held (opp will sidestep leaving you at -20 or so), you can mix-up with CF~P+K (+41 on hit with fastest SE), CHI~P or CHI~T so it's still viable set up

Extra note about walls
- this may be already known but I also confirmed there is an exact value for the damage done by hitting an opponent into a wall and an electrified wall
- normal wall: +10 dmg
- electrified: +15

the point is that combos with TEN~K CHI~P can do 10 or 15 points of extra damage if hit into one of the respective walls. For example, a combo vs. Light characters from my list below is: 3P CHI~K TEN~P 6PK TEN~K CHI~P does 74 damage, but can potentially do 84 or 89 if hit into a normal or electrified wall.

I tested this using several different combos and they all yield the same result. Please feel free to test this for yourself with various combos, record the damage of a combo done without a wall splat and then the same combo with and try it with various combos" -- thanks D3taylz

These are your options after 66T T!

Feather:
(Alpha)

- 3P CHI~K TEN~P 6PK TEF~T (88)
- 6PK TEN~P 6PK TEF~T (83)
- 7K CHI~K TEN~P 7K CHI~P (83)
- 6PK TF~T (64) *hits Super light but inconsistent
- 6PK TEN~P 6PK TEN~K CHI~P (69) *inconsistent/tight timing vs. Super Light and Light)
- 7K CHI~K TEN~P 6PK (77)

Super Light, Light, Welter:
(Ayane, Kasumi, Elliot, Hitomi, Kokoro, Mila, Momiji, Sarah, Lei Fang, Pai, Marie Rose, Phase 4)

- 7K CHI~K TEN~T (86)
- 3P CHI~K TEN~P 6PK TEN~K CHI~P (74)
- 6PK TEN~P 6PK (55, 65 very tight timing)

Middle Weight, Cruiser and Heavy
(Akira, Brad Wong, Christie, Ein, Hayate, Hayabusa, Jacky, Jann Lee, Lisa, Rig, Tina, Zack, Gen Fu, Helena)

- 7K CHI~K TEN~K CHI~P (72)
- 3P CHI~K TEN~T (69)
- 3P CHI~K TEN~P 6PP (60)

Super Heavy
(Bass, Bayman, Leon, Rachael)

- 7K CHI~K (58)
- 7K CHI~K TF P (58, use as an oki since no more hits are possible)
- 6PK TEN~K CHI~P (50)
- 3P CHI~K TEN~K CHI~P (55)

STARTERS:

66KP+K /TENFU/P

/LIMBO STUN/4P*NOT GUARANTEED*
6P6/CHIFU CB/P+K*TESTED ON FASTEST ON NORMAL HIT*
3P/CHIFU/ P /CB/6P+K*TESTED ON FASTEST ON NORMAL HIT*
K /LIMBO STUN/ 4P*NOT GUARANTEED*
6P PPP/CHIFU/P+KKP+K *TESTED ON FASTEST ON NORMAL HIT*
8K/TENFU/P+K(K)/CHIFU/P+K(K)/TENFU/P+K(K)/CHIFU/P+K(P)

67H:
1PP/CHIFU/

POWER LAUNCHERS:
No timing:
7H+K /WHIFF/P
4P 4K/CHIFU/P+K
/CHIFU/3P+K BT2P (P)KKK
4K/CHIFU/P+K

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Phase 4 force tech: through the stun system using pokes, (P+K, 6PP, etc), at level 3, you get PP6K2K/6K2K at +11. You have to delay the 2nd kick & hit them on the ground."

----------------------------------------------------------------

66K~Tenfu~P > 8K~Tenfu~K > 4P > 6PK~Tenfu~K > Chifu~P (92 DMG NH) *not SE-able
CB > 4K~Chifu~K > Tenfu~P > 6PK~Tenfu~K > Chifu~P (CH 79 DMG)
236T 6PK~TF P 8K~TF T (does 102 on HCH)
6P > 33P > PP6PK
6P > 4K > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T
6P > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)P > PPP.P+K > (Chifu)K
4P > 33K > 4P > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (closed stance)
1PP > 33K > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T
236T > 4P > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (71)
236T > 4P > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (79)
236T > 4Kx3 > PKKK (Wall,84)
1T > 4K > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (68)
1T > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)P > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (71)
1H > 4K > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (M,72)
1H > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)P > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (LM,75)
46H > PK > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (M,59)
46H > PK > 3P.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (M,64)
67H > 9K > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (M,84)
6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)P > CB > 33K > 4P > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T
6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)P > CB > 33K > 4P > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T
6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)P > CB > 33K > 4K > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)P > PKKK (Wall)
66K TEN P ~ 6PK TEN K ~ CHI K ~ TEN K ~ CHI P (86 DMG) five teleports
66K TEN P ~ 3P CHI P+K (CB!) ~ 4K CHI K TEN P ~ 8K TEN K CHI P (107 DMG) six teleports
wall combo 236P ~ 4K ~ 6PK TEN P ~ PKKK (102 DMG)
8K ~ TEN P ~ P ~ 66K ~ TEN K ~ 4P ~ 6PK ~ TEN K ~ CHI P(100DMG)

Wall Combo:
CB > 33K > 8K(TENFU/P+K/)P > PKKK (tested agaisnt bayman on NH and CH) *as an alternate when you are sure you are going to win with this last combo you can do TENFU T to avoid a wall-splat and hope for the best
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/phase-4-character-breakdown.4621/

MAJOR WIP. contributions are appreciated and welcome greatly!

**Want to give a big shoutout to everyone trying to discover new things like FT/PFT/Death Combos/ect. Though the community may not say it to your face/page We all appreciate the effort and time you are putting into making Phase Four shine just as bright as (someone who has it made easier like Gen Fu/Helena/Bass) (<-- I mean come on, they are feared/respected/feared to a certain extent because people put EFFORT INTO THEM)**

Last edited:

SchwarzPhy

Lightweight throw combo: :6::6::H+P::5::H+P: :7::K::P+K: :K::P+K: :H+P: (86 damage)
EDIT: mid to heavy variation: after throw: :6::P::K: :P+K: :H+P: (64 damage)

Last edited:

synce

Just is just from her combo training but generally the stuff they put there is very close to max damage

236T,4P,4K,CHI K,TEN T = 79 (NH), 101 (HCH)

66P,P6P,3P CHI P+K (CB),4K,CHI K,TEN P,8K,TEN T = 157 (CH) :eek:

Don't seem to work on heavies or if they do the timing must be ultra strict

Nuke-Nin

Just is just from her combo training but generally the stuff they put there is very close to max damage

236T,4P,4K,CHI K,TEN T = 79 (NH), 101 (HCH)

66P,P6P,3P CHI P+K (CB),4K,CHI K,TEN P,8K,TEN T = 157 (CH) :eek:

Don't seem to work on heavies or if they do the timing must be ultra strict
That last one interests me so much, mind telling me who you tested this on?

Commmanda Panda

ahh this character is so fun. Also I've been trying to put as many teleports in combos just to practice my timing.
Messing around with teleports and found this.
lightweights

Last edited:

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Phase 4 force tech: through the stun system using pokes, (P+K, 6PP, etc), at level 3, you get PP6K2K/6K2K at +11. You have to delay the 2nd kick & hit them on the ground.

Nuke-Nin

ahh this character is so fun. Also I've been trying to put as many teleports in combos just to practice my timing.
Messing around with teleports and found this.
lightweights
I know I'm no emperor cow but with finds like these, we can make a compliation of guaranteed damage! And rule offline and online tourneys

Commmanda Panda

here's my CB combo

4 teleports :) also more damaging than the Tenfu T enders I've seen. These combos have really helped out in my teleport timings.

D3taylz

So far I've looked at starters, combo extenders, CB set ups and launchers vs. light and med chars, I'll upload more detailed stuff from home, but for now I can list the 236T uploaded by @Nereus:

236T 6PK~TF P 8K~TF T (does 102 on HCH), he did it vs. Jacky so should work on medium and light chars but I haven't confirmed that cause I cant land it for the life of me.

The other 236T variant does 1 point less on HCH (101) and it's way easier: 236T 4P 4K~CF K~TF T (already posted)

I posted this in the general thread last nite, figured this is the proper place for it: 4P 6K+G 66K (bound) 6PK -> TENFU P 6PK for 89 dmg. Only tested on light chars.
Post-stun 6K+G turns opponent around (dont know the term) and 66K knocks them into a bound state where 6PK juggles perfectly. Prolly easy to see the 66K coming and counter but its guaranteed on fastest stagger escape so they have to guess. As a mixup, after 6K+G Chifu P (3P+GP) combos on fastest stagger escape so it's a decent 50/50.

I can also confirm 4P causes the limbo stun on CH in CLOSED stance only - that's why it's not guaranteed.

a good combo starter is SS P - +20 something on hit and causes sit-down. Follow-up with P+K~CF or 3P~CF teleports to desired follow-up.

Finally there's the combos from the day1 combo video uploaded by @866AiN999 (the combos are from the description, all credit to him, these are a big help). I recorded these and tested each one, they're all solid and great bnbs.

6P > 33P > PP6PK
6P > 4K > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T
6P > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)P > PPP.P+K > (Chifu)K
4P > 33K > 4P > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (closed stance)
1PP > 33K > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T
236T > 4P > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (71)
236T > 4P > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (79)
236T > 4Kx3 > PKKK (Wall,84)
1T > 4K > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (68)
1T > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)P > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (71)
1H > 4K > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (M,72)
1H > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)P > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (LM,75)
46H > PK > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (M,59)
46H > PK > 3P.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T (M,64)
67H > 9K > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T (M,84)
6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)P > CB > 33K > 4P > 6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)T
6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)P > CB > 33K > 4P > 4K.P+K > (Chifu)K.P+K > (Tenfu)T
6PK.P+K > (Tenfu)P > CB > 33K > 4K > 8K.P+K > (Tenfu)P > PKKK (Wall)

More to come later.

XV MR ARMANI

the flashiest, most teleportiest combos ever lol

66K TEN P ~ 6PK TEN K ~ CHI K ~ TEN K ~ CHI P (86 DMG) five teleports

66K TEN P ~ 3P CHI P+K (CB!) ~ 4K CHI K TEN P ~ 8K TEN K CHI P (107 DMG) six teleports

edit: wall combo 236P ~ 4K ~ 6PK TEN P ~ PKKK (102 DMG)

Last edited:

D3taylz

here's my CB combo

4 teleports :) also more damaging than the Tenfu T enders I've seen. These combos have really helped out in my teleport timings.
Is there an option to activate the CB in 1 hit? Just wondering how you figured out the damage for just the CB and follow up combo?

Commmanda Panda

Is there an option to activate the CB in 1 hit? Just wondering how you figured out the damage for just the CB and follow up combo?
what i did was look at the DMG of each starter up to the CB and then subtracted that from the final DMG amount. That's how i found the DMG for the combo after CB. I did this for different starters and the amount was always the same

D3taylz

what i did was look at the DMG of each starter up to the CB and then subtracted that from the final DMG amount. That's how i found the DMG for the combo after CB. I did this for different starters and the amount was always the same
Cool, I had a feeling that's what you were doing, thanks for clarifying. Whats interesting though is that the CB combo is always the same damage regardless of the strings you use to set up the CB. I would have thought there'd be damage proration of some sort but I guess not, that is REALLY good to know. I think in the future I will do the same thing when listing CB combos, that allows for a better comparison between the different launchers and follow-ups.

Cheers.

Edit: that must be the same for PL combos too, you can do the PL on it's own and confirm the combo damage and then if you do a CB set up into the PL and subtract the CB combo's dmg from the total you should yield the same dmg #s for the PL launch combo. Gonna test this tonight!

Last edited:

Commmanda Panda

Cool, I had a feeling that's what you were doing, thanks for clarifying. Whats interesting though is that the CB combo is always the same damage regardless of the strings you use to set up the CB. I would have thought there'd be damage proration of some sort but I guess not, that is REALLY good to know. I think in the future I will do the same thing when listing CB combos, that allows for a better comparison between the different launchers and follow-ups.

Cheers.

Edit: that must be the same for PL combos too, you can do the PL on it's own and confirm the combo damage and then if you do a CB set up into the PL and subtract the CB combo's dmg from the total you should yield the same dmg #s for the PL launch combo. Gonna test this tonight!

yeah it is just the way the DMG scaling works in this game.

SchwarzPhy

The problem here is that this can be slow escaped AT THE SLOWEST. Next.

I just tested it again and it does work P4' 66T~T works the same as Kasumi's 66T~T 12 frame moves are guaranteed. I tested with both COM action and COM reaction set to guard all, and I tested all stagger escape speeds. I also tested to see if you could hold out of it it still works.

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
I just tested it again and it does work P4' 66T~T works the same as Kasumi's 66T~T 12 frame moves are guaranteed. I tested with both COM action and COM reaction set to guard all, and I tested all stagger escape speeds. I also tested to see if you could hold out of it it still works.
Not the 7K though dude. The 6PK yes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD