"Prepare!"- Hayabusa Video Thread

Jin Masters

Edited:10/26/12

Just decided to create a thread with a collection of vids of the Ninja Gaiden himself. Whether it be a tutorial or gameplay matches.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not a problem. If you want to link more videos that we have, just find the [ medio ] tag (without the spaces in the brackets) on the right of the video and copy-paste that. I'd hold off on blowing the thread up too much until we get the patch, though. He's about to go through a bit of a super-charge.

Juan The Man

Not a problem. If you want to link more videos that we have, just find the [ medio ] tag (without the spaces in the brackets) on the right of the video and copy-paste that. I'd hold off on blowing the thread up too much until we get the patch, though. He's about to go through a bit of a super-charge.
Yea I heard and cant wait...too bad we are on xbox

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Nah it's fine. Playstation users have been helpful testers for us. Also, we're not being teased.

Katzuka

I have a lot more vids n m channel, I don't think I can put them all here, id in youtube is MrKatzuka

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
You can link all of your videos here if you want. Just link them to our media section and use the medio tags. Be choosy about what you post into threads though.

Katzuka

You can link all of your videos here if you want. Just link them to our media section and use the medio tags. Be choosy about what you post into threads though.
thanks I am kind of new here, how do I get to the media section? what do you recommend me putting in here I just don't want to step over the line. or a better question will be how do I do what you just said? lol

I think I figured it out, that part that kind of confused me is the medio thing, should input medio where is says Keywords?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Medio tags appear after you import the video. They're next to the video on the media page. You can use [ medio ] medio tag [ /medio ] without the spaces to direct link in posts. Look at the post I edited for Juan up above for reference. I also posted the steps in an earlier post.

Side note, avoid double posting. Just use the edit button.

Katzuka

Medio tags appear after you import the video. They're next to the video on the media page. You can use [ medio ] medio tag [ /medio ] without the spaces to direct link in posts. Look at the post I edited for Juan up above for reference. I also posted the steps in an earlier post.

Side note, avoid double posting. Just use the edit button.

Thank a lot, that was really helpful I just put all of my videos in the media section, an I will keep a eye out for the double posting. Thank you cyber ( I don't think your that Evil since you help people so much) .

testing if I got this right, Kokoro is my nemesis lol

I had to share this one, I think a couple of people can learn a couple of things from this video, I did and I was the one fighting, the computer does have some sneaky stuff, aside from the crazy holds it does, I've learned a lot so thank you computer. this game was kind of an izuna fest.

This is a series of videos I just had on a lobby match against a really good Hayate user called THARPS-BOYZ4 this guy is really good with hayate, and limited some of my options
during this video are some ways you can get out of a potential bad situation.
During this match I decided to take a more aggressive approach since he knew most of my moves, this helps to limit the amount of time he has to think and make him act on reaction, works sometimes and have to know hoe to do it, I'm not expert in any of this but I'm just trying to help.
this video is interesting, this was a rank match that was beyond lag, super lag. I am the Skeleton Ryu and Mazta_Hayabusa9 is the black ryu. we played 5 times of which I won 2. He is one of the best Hayabusa users I've had the pleasure of playing with.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
One last time: use the edit button please. I won't merge anymore posts without tossing out warnings. Since you're new, I'll just explain that warnings come with points assigned to them and these can lead to a ban if too many accumulate. We are not high traffic enough for double posting to be necessary to keep posts bumped. Just edit previous posts if you need to add things.

Katzuka

One last time: use the edit button please. I won't merge anymore posts without tossing out warnings. Since you're new, I'll just explain that warnings come with points assigned to them and these can lead to a ban if too many accumulate. We are not high traffic enough for double posting to be necessary to keep posts bumped. Just edit previous posts if you need to add things.
Sorry about that, I guess I didn't fully understand what double posting meant, it won't happen again.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Here's a replay of me(C1) vs a level 8 CPU(C5) since I don't play online on Xbox, and I'm finally starting to get used to the Izuna holds still not perfect as you will see but to say I only started using him this time last year and I'm teaching myself I'm not TOO bad.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Definitely some room for improvement. It's very difficult to gauge how you're doing against the AI as it generally just input reads. You were getting away with some attacks that a human would smack the hell out of you for trying too. You should try to work on string delays (holding out on how quickly you input the next move in a string as long as possible, or just switching it up), not using wake-up kicks so much, and using his whiff punishment moves a bit less so close in. Hard to explain everything I'm thinking about that would help you just based on a vid of you against an AI opponent.

You should grab some Xbox Live Gold. I can probably scrounge up a 48 hour code or two for you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD