DOA5U Question about Jacky's 66H+K4

KING JAIMY

Hey folks.

Recently, I was wondering what the use is of Jacky's 66H+K4. In other words, I would like to know the reason why I should turn my back on my opponent after doing 66H+K.

What I would like to know are some practical examples and/or situations in which I could use this move. And also answers to related questions, such as:
''Do I use 66H+K4 as a raw move, stun extender or directly after the critical burst?''
''Are there certain environments/stages in which you recommend me doing this move?''
''What are good options after 66H+K4?''
etc.

Also not unimportant: ''In which situations does 66H+K4 have an advantage over 66H+K?''

Sorry if this seems a bit ovewhelming, but it was just a thought that popped into my head and I would like my Jacky to have his BT game more involved in my playstyle.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Hey folks.

Recently, I was wondering what the use is of Jacky's 66H+K4. In other words, I would like to know the reason why I should turn my back on my opponent after doing 66H+K.

What I would like to know are some practical examples and/or situations in which I could use this move. And also answers to related questions, such as:
''Do I use 66H+K4 as a raw move, stun extender or directly after the critical burst?''
''Are there certain environments/stages in which you recommend me doing this move?''
''What are good options after 66H+K4?''
etc.

Also not unimportant: ''In which situations does 66H+K4 have an advantage over 66H+K?''

Sorry if this seems a bit ovewhelming, but it was just a thought that popped into my head and I would like my Jacky to have his BT game more involved in my playstyle.

I found a positive note to 66H+K4 in terms of baiting. You could use it as raw hit for +6 on 4BT but most people wouldn't really sit there standing to take a raw NH from it. In most cases, you may end up getting them on CH or on block. What I found a good use for it is performing 66H+K4 on block and back dashing away from the opponent after whiffing a move. Ex: Have 2 Jacky in the lab and make one record 66H+K4 input and back dashing away from the opponent with you hitting a button such as 6P or 4K. Notice that your moves will whiff on open space (Depending on certain moves though, most have more range and hit box connections but you get the idea.) It's -3 on block but it isn't too bad and he's still safe.

Quite frankly, I don't see a good use for it going back turned from it on environmental situations such as walls or breakables.

Good options from it would be 2H+K and P. BTP is a i10 so you could use that taken the note you are already -3 if they intend to go for a slow move or try to grab you without knowing you were safe. You are still at disadvantage though but it isn't too bad if they try to do something stupid. I do know that P+K on BT is definitely not the way to go if they block 66H+K4. Avoid that move at all costs. The best use for P+K is if you got the CH stun or some type of threshold boundary you made.

2H+K on BT has a nice small trip stun on CH property. Not too bad. It's decent.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD