Rachel nerfs

vINv

first week and already they calling for nerfs i ply rachel and think it blows what do yall think

o_YUE_o

*Clearing throat loudly* MID P HOLDS *Over dramatically clearing throat* if anything she's hardly threatening in terms of variety in her moves. People just got annoyed cause either 1. they didnt know the match up, or 2. they never explored her moves in the training mode and looked at the FRAMES

o_YUE_o

it seems like so many people n this community do not want a balanced game
Rachael is fine as she is, If she's nerfed that would make her underpowered and would defeat the purpose of her being a powerhouse character.
I just like how Rachael took the heat away from Alpha. lol... they complained about VF characters, but that reason was legitimate since 2P gave them plus frames on hit.

synce

Yue the only complaints I saw about VF characters were stupid things like "their voices sound bad" or "their animations are weird"... Most DOA fans are more concerned with stuff like that and costumes

Anyway I haven't seen anyone demanding Rachel nerfs either but it's obvious that's going to happen. I don't think she was playtested too much. Her stomp animation is glitchy and supposedly she has tag infinites with several characters

o_YUE_o

Yue the only complaints I saw about VF characters were stupid things like "their voices sound bad" or "their animations are weird"... Most DOA fans are more concerned with stuff like that and costumes

Anyway I haven't seen anyone demanding Rachel nerfs either but it's obvious that's going to happen. I don't think she was playtested too much. Her stomp animation is glitchy and supposedly she has tag infinites with several characters
That is stupid, but I don't want to derail the thread with VF. Yeah Rachael needs a few fixes. But no nerfs, and Yes Sashi, I hold Rachael's like my dad holds his beer. HE NEVER LETS GO.

Tenryuga

Rachel doesn't need any nerfs she just has a braindead offense. The solutions are to buff other characters who need it so that they have legitimate offense and tools like Leon, Gen fu or Ayane and learn Rachel anti-strats like spacing the hell out of her. Since her range is A-S-S. Her movement is alright but her ranged tools aren't that great compared to others.

Seriously though her tools are nice. It would be great if they left her alone. If she got nerfed I would be so dissapointed because that's pretty much saying the response to a character having good abusable albeit beatable tools is "take that shit away." which is why we end up with half assed characters that could be so much better. *cough* Hayate *cough*

Last edited:

MasterHavik

we gotta have kasumi in a thong man.

Pictured Mind

I play rachel and I want her to get nerfed. "I want a main who isn't broken or "OP". I don't even want her to have that much power. I want to get better by using a character."

vINv

I play rachel and I want her to get nerfed. "I want a main who isn't broken or "OP". I don't even want her to have that much power. I want to get better by using a character."
she is not op have u looked at her fps her bad match ups r christie and ayane and milla

David Gregg

what do i think? I think its time for you to know what the fox says.
[/
ness.gif

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Just make her actually play stun game. None of this 1 guess crap. Have none of her launchers launch high enough without hitting threshold.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD