Regarding the Next Georgia Fall Classic

What would be a good time to set up another GA Fall Classic?

• February 2014

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • March 2014

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 2014

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awesmic

Standard Donor
This is toward the GA players in particular. I am currently in a pickle financially and schedule-wise as far as setting up a local tourney for the remainder of this year. However, I may have enough breathing space to set up another GA Fall Classic tourney sometime in the beginning of next year, if not the spring. Thus, the purpose of this poll.

To those living in the area who may know of others living in the area, get the word out to them and let them know about this thread. It's imperative I know from as many as possible within the next 2 months so that I'll be ready to set this up. The locale is planned to be at the Gamers Xperience in Lithonia like before.

Oh yeah... and this time, we all gotta agree on an after-tourney hangout. If you have suggestions, simply post it.

GodlyHades

This is toward the GA players in particular. I am currently in a pickle financially and schedule-wise as far as setting up a local tourney for the remainder of this year. However, I may have enough breathing space to set up another GA Fall Classic tourney sometime in the beginning of next year, if not the spring. Thus, the purpose of this poll.

To those living in the area who may know of others living in the area, get the word out to them and let them know about this thread. It's imperative I know from as many as possible within the next 2 months so that I'll be ready to set this up. The locale is planned to be at the Gamers Xperience in Lithonia like before.

Oh yeah... and this time, we all gotta agree on an after-tourney hangout. If you have suggestions, simply post it.
I'm coming to this one 100% defintely. Im bringing my cousin who is also a player. That makes two of us, unless any of our close friends want to watch.
Could May be a good time also? Since school would be almost done.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm coming to this one 100% defintely. Im bringing my cousin who is also a player. That makes two of us, unless any of our close friends want to watch.
Could May be a good time also? Since school would be almost done.
I'll consider that as an option. Two months is plenty of time for enough people to get involved and motion another schedule for next year.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD