Stop this nonsense NOW!

Uberprinny

Salutations everyone. I dont like going against busas or any spinjas! You seen one you ve seen em all. Its really tough to deal with them when lag comes, your controller needs recharging causing it not to register inputs, and the excuses goes on.

Heres the kicker even upper level A to diamond people play like this with izuna setups which makes it 100x worst if you got lag along with it. The only thing I can do on my end is keep on trucking and take what I can get even though the odds are stacked against me. X.x

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

Maybe if you spent more time trying to GIT GUD instead of complaining at how your opponent plays, you would know that simply holding UP will avoid every Onjyoin teleport attack easily.

ImL1UKh.gif

btw, this GIF has better quality than your shitty video

"Odds stacked against you"? The lag is the same for both players. "Izuna setups"? Izunas have some of the hardest inputs in the history of the DOA franchise, please take a moment to appreciate them when you get hit by those.

Last edited:

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
"Izuna setups"? Izunas have some of the hardest inputs in the history of the DOA franchise, please take a moment to appreciate them when you get hit by those.
Really? I dont find them to be difficult unless you are talking about the Izuna holds.

Uberprinny

Well I did say in my intro here that I do have an explosive temper, yes? Anywho I havent played hayabusa in like
decades. I can do the izuna no prob but Lisa's deja vu however lolz thats a story for another day. In some
way I thought he was gonna mix up the teleport by adding a kick but that didnt happen.

Trust me when I say this. I really want to um...."git gud"....but another factor came to play. Players using the
Wazzaaa mod. So unless its me behind the wheel theres no way of telling whether another Hayabusa will be
a person or the mod is in play. Like tonight lolz. I m not sure if its gonna be great evidence but I ll post the vid after
its done with the uploading. Tell me what you guys think.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well I did say in my intro here that I do have an explosive temper, yes? Anywho I havent played hayabusa in like
decades. I can do the izuna no prob but Lisa's deja vu however lolz thats a story for another day. In some
way I thought he was gonna mix up the teleport by adding a kick but that didnt happen.

Trust me when I say this. I really want to um...."git gud"....but another factor came to play. Players using the
Wazzaaa mod. So unless its me behind the wheel theres no way of telling whether another Hayabusa will be
a person or the mod is in play. Like tonight lolz. I m not sure if its gonna be great evidence but I ll post the vid after
That's not the mod that has the AI auto punish everything, if that was, the player would have either perfected you all three rounds or took minimal damage.
Its called Free Step Dodging ;)
Oh I see!

WAZAAAAA

a person or the mod is in play. Like tonight lolz.
Fuck outta here with those excuses, nobody really uses that shit.

I m not sure if its gonna be great evidence but I ll post the vid after
go ahead let's have a good laugh

Uberprinny

Well yes I love laughing too. I m not sure either myself now that I have look at it a second time. Thats why I m putting it here. If I m wrong on my findings at least I can confirm it. Lolz.

Brute

Standard Donor
In the match where he's playing Nyotengu he uses both freestepping and her 7K to counter the teleports, meaning he knows damn well what to do to counter them and it's not that difficult. The primary complaint seems to be that it's "annoying." Every character can be pretty annoying. Good luck getting them to stop with your temper tantrum. I'm sure it'll work.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
@Uberprinny
I dont mean to be a bother, but if you know the majority of Hayabusa players use these tactics by now you should have a basic understanding of how to avoid them. Yes, Online is a pain to play in but even in the harshest of conditions this one is painfully easy to avoid.

Force the whiff on these attacks instead of trying to hold anything coming your way. Holding isnt always the best course of action.

When you find yourself making mistakes or punishing something wrong you need to hit the lab and readjust your muscle memory to punish these setups/attacks without trying to wonder what to actually do about it.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I mean, pre-DOA5, is there any throw that has harder inputs than an Izuna Drop? Hayate's Raijin and that's it I guess

Eh, might have to give that to GBoD since it's a sequence and getting it consistency. Raidou's underworld drop might be another, and for whatever reason, I find that throw harder to do than Hayate's Raijin.

Hayabusa's Izuna drop when enabled down pat turns moderately easier once you get the timing down, compared to some others where it's usually random even in bad connection of proper buffering. Could just be me since everyone is different with how they perform X moves etc etc etc.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Mastering the senko izuna is one of the trickier things execution-wise in the game (though far from the most), since you not only have to time the Hi-Counter window for maximum effect, but mastery also requires that you don't buffer all the motions in one sequence, as that will get you screwed should the initial hold not connect (and the active window for the follow-ups is comparatively small). It should also be noted that it's got a higher risk involved than most other choices, as it leaves you vulnerable to every offense in the game save high punches.

Of course, no such efforts were being attempted by prinny's opponent, let alone executed with mastery. He was just repeating 7P8P and whooping prinny's ass with it. So whatever.

Uberprinny

Hmmm....at least I got a rough estimation on what type of crowd I signed up on. Might as well tread carefully from here on out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD