Summer Jam X is getting closer!

EmeryReigns

Standard Donor
With Summer Jam 10 coming in the next few months, I just wanted to share these experiences again for the new people to the community, and to some of the more seasoned people that may have missed it. These documentary style videos were created by me to simply shed light on our community and the fun that is had at some of these events. Hopefully these videos encourage some of you skeptical people to come out and have a great time and get to meet the people that you play online with everyday! It's truly a great experience.. So let me show you what you're missing!

Summer Jam 9 experience video.
Northeast Championship 16 experience video.

Be sure to leave a thumbs up and even share these videos with anyone that you might think will enjoy them! Hope to see you guys in August!

-Rojikku

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I'm mad that I came to NEC late last year due to retail. But that's over. Thanks to this new job, I'm guaranteed to go.

JETMICHAEL

Yeah...I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm going w/ ImainSarah, & It'll Be My~1st Major, since I was a Kid! Also, it'll be My~1st time Competing offline in DOA...SERIOUSLY~PSYCHED!!! *bows to Shifu/Sensei* AMITUOFO & OSU! ;) :p <3 __/l\__

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD