Team Ninja to Announce New Title at TGS 2012

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Not sure where to put this, so bear with me if it's in the wrong section.

http://bdashnews.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/team-ninja-to-announce-new-title-at-tgs/

Team Ninja’s Twitter has mentioned a new console title to be announced at this year’s TGS. The game will be released for unspecified home consoles; no other details are available at this time.

I wonder what it is?

The long-delayed Ni-Oh?

Dead or Alive 5 for the WiiU?

A full crossover between DOA and Virtua Fighter?

Or...

DyByHands

I think Ni-Oh changed hands again :(... And, "home consoles" cancels out NG3ds (which has been anounced but not shown). Hm, I will check back here to see what it is.

THE JOHNNY ROOK

Y:NGZ looks amazing. I love that style and flashy animation. Never picked up NG3, but loved 1-2.

Looks like a real interesting take as Busa looks like the antagonist.

Stikku

Y:NGZ looks amazing. I love that style and flashy animation. Never picked up NG3, but loved 1-2.

Looks like a real interesting take as Busa looks like the antagonist.
3 was a really poor game. No where near as interesting as any NG1 or NG2. Just some try hard bullshit with a god forsaken agenda message being pushed. The story was garbage, the gameplay was garbage, the experience was garbage - the game just fucking sucked and is a really good example of the quality that should be expected from Team Ninja since Itagaki and a sizable chunk of the original team left. TN will never be the same.

THE JOHNNY ROOK

What was the message being pushed in NG3? I watched a couple videos when it was first announced but it just looked like more of the same, never thought it would get bad-medicore reviews so just skipped it.

I like the direction of NGZ, does not look like it is going to take itself too seriously.

Stikku

What was the message being pushed in NG3? I watched a couple videos when it was first announced but it just looked like more of the same, never thought it would get bad-medicore reviews so just skipped it.

I like the direction of NGZ, does not look like it is going to take itself too seriously.
The message was "You as the player should feel bad for your actions, feel bad for Ryu, and feel bad for Ryu's actions." That was literally what the entire game played on. Lots of action-breaking slowmotion sequences mid-game to exemplify that Ryu was "murdering" people and shit. It's suppose to be a fucking game, not a community college course in bullshit.

Also, the game (without DLC) didn't actually have weapons. Dragon Sword was the only weapon. They also removed the ability to play as the other characters that came to fruition in Ninja Gaiden 2.

I sit here and tell myself that there's no way they could be so stupid as to actually have thought they were taking Ninja Gaiden in a "good direction" but were instead intentionally planning to cornhole people over DLC and a re-release version on an entirely different video game console. At least if they're money grubbing and evil, there's a chance of them changing their ways. If the majority of their team is just legitimately missing brain stems, there's really no where else to go but down.

(For another comparison, a full walkthrough of Ninja Gaiden Black on Gamefaqs is a 903Kb text file. A full walkthrough of Ninja Gaiden 3 is only 71Kb)

xOmniCloudx

NG3 Wii-U is going to be the true NG3 it looks like. The PS3 and 360 versions were basically demos/testing grounds for the future direction of the series.... Aint that a bitch.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD