Team NINJA Video Game Sales

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
If you see Team NINJA running any promotions for video game flash & seasonal sales, feel free to post them here in this thread. Can be any Team NINJA video game. Dead or Alive sales get front paged. Typically their sales are pretty good, but I think everyone that hasn't purchased Nioh 2 yet is waiting for that 20 USD Steam Sale.

Spring Sale 2023 is up now:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm a bit late as it's just finished the sale but DOA6 had a huge sale on the UK Xbox Store like 2 weeks ago
Deluxe Edition down to just £17 and all the season passes reduced to £50 each

Right now Project Zero 5 seems to be on sale on both PS4 and Xbox but I guess thats not a TN game.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
A lot of people are interested in KT games that play TN games so adding those sales is fine. I usually will get the KT games that have TN inclusions when they go on sale for instance.

Astaxantin

Thanks for creating this thread for Team NINJA game promotions – it's like a treasure trove for us deal hunters! I've got to agree, Team NINJA knows how to throw some sweet sales. And speaking of deals, don't forget to keep an eye on https://bitskins.com. They often have fantastic offers on gaming items, including skins, which can make your gaming experience even more awesome. It's a must-visit for any gamer looking to score some great deals!

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD