Tengu Players Unite !

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
Im seeing alot of players asking for leon and Ein as playable DLC. I have to say if TN was to do such a thing they should bring back Tengu as well, its only fair! He has a completely different style from everyone else and thats something doa needs more of varity !!! :tengu:

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
Getting my hopes up with that title... I thought there was an announcement for DOA5+... but the prospect of a Tengu/Alpha tag team makes my pants explode a little.
I wonder what their tag throw would look like O-O

PJudge

I'm all for Tengu as well as Leon and Ein. I loved Tengu in DOA2U and 4, half the reason I play Alpha is because she is similar to Tengu in her own respect. Also, Tengu was always the partner character for my tag teams. I miss my big demon friend.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I would absolutely love to get Tengu back WAY more than Leon or Ein (though I'd love to see Leon return as well). Tengu is my favorite DOA character and my main. I simply can't get into DOA5 because Tengu is gone and there's no one like him in his place.

:7::K: :8::P+K: better be guaranteed again. Not like when they took it out of DOAD because "it was cheap." Team Ninja doesn't know shit about balance.

Agreed. That pointless nerf pissed me off. Why make a character who was already bottom tier even worse?

lopedo

I want them to not suck more than I want to see them back.

Tengu in DOA4 was a joke. Leon was mostly a joke. Ein was Ein.

I'm not saying make them broken, but, let them compete with the rest of the roster.

Wait. *looks* FSD... DOA... nevermind, the fuck am I saying? Half of the NORMAL cast can't compete, why would DLC characters be able to?

#forshamedoaforshame

DontForkWitMe

its a shame we even have to have topics like these asking for mainstays like tengu, leon, and ein to be dlc while TN felt the need to shoehorn in characters from VF while tossing their own characters that have their own fanbase in the gutter in the process.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD