The 6T Thread

TRI Mike

As all of you know already, Noka's punish grab is a weak throw that leaves her at +frames, giving her a good opportunity to mantain the offensive. Still, DOA is a game with strong defensive options so Noka's foe still has a chance to hold or step her if she keeps on attacking after 6T. So I'd like to discuss what good options she has after the throw.

In my personal case, I like to go for :H+K:, :1::K: or :7::K:. All three are fast enough so she won't be interrupted, all three track and the high is a great launcher.

Anything else¿

KING JAIMY

3P is a very good option against mashers since it gives a very deep stun and has delayable follow-ups.
6T or 33T catches hold-happy opponents or people who tend to hold much.
H+K and 1P are reliable against sidesteppers.
A delayed throw works well against people who fuzzy guard.

splslick

Yeah I go for h+k, 1p, and 6t depending on how my opponent reacts to the throw. I also like to throw out 4p since it also tracks if they are expecting the h+k...Although, doing nothing after the initial 6t is a good option as well tbh

TRI Mike

Doing nothing is not a good option because some opponents like to attack after 6T even if they're at minus frames because it seems like a counter in case Noka decides to throw again. I've fell for it a few times. If she does nothing, she'll just end up eating a whole stun>launch>juggle combo.

Nikotsumi

After 6T i go with :
High : PP(2), 8P, 236H+K
Mid : 9PP, 6K, 4K(2), 3K, H+K, 4P.
Low : 2K,1P.
Lately i've been using also 214P+K, it's +1 on block and you can always leave the Bokuho stance and 6T again, though it does not track :S

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Keep in mind 6T also gives you the opportunity to mix up some of positive guard breaks for frame advantage too.

8H+K is +3
46P is +0 up close and she's already very fast
4H+K is +2

Both 46P and 4H+K are i12 after 6T's +8, and 8H+K is i13 afterward.

The options @KING JAIMY and @Nikotsumi listed are also good. Going for jab tick throw works really well too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD