The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

Kronin

wMAvk8F.jpg

Considering the success of the "Last Round Photography thread" on this forum and with the development of the PC modding scene together with the skill and the fantasy of the users, I think that could be needed a such thread dedicated exclusively to this realm.

Nice pictures of modding elements got from the game are off topic in the over mentioned photography thread while not exactly in theme with the "DoA5LR PC Texture editing" thread, a place used more for discussing/giving a first preview of the new mods.

So this topic is not to be considered a replacement of the standard photo thread, rather a complementar part of it. I will be the first one to not stop to post my photos there, just I wish also a place where people can post pictures of modding outfits, skins and so on =)

The rules are almost the same of the other thread:
  • Only in-game screenshots are allowed;
  • It's possible to use software for editing the colors, but it would be better if such filters were used during the actual gameplay and not after (as for example through 'SweetFx' or similar). This because the purpose of the thread is to show how the game can appear while played;
  • For the reason over mentioned, keep the digital editing post-game (in Photoshop or other programs) to a minimum please;
  • If you post more than one picture, put the rest into spoiler thumbnails (to post the pictures under spoiler tag doesn't prevent the loading of them and so the consequent heaviness of the thread page).
[*] No infrangement of the rules of the forum about NSFW images or similar. Anyway, even if the posted screenshots shouldn't break the rules, it would be preferable to keep the pictures classy as possible even here

Attachments

• Kasumi Mai.jpg
    Kasumi Mai.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 1,758
Last edited:

Kronin

these are so awesome ^.^ totes want to win the photo contest now xD

Glad to see that you like them! ^^ But actually these pictures are not for the photo contest (where you can't post pictures showing mods), indeed this is just the thread where to post pictures while in the game are active mods or filters. But sadly I'm the only one so far to post someth.... Hey wait! Finally pictures from other users! :D

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Glad to see that you like them! ^^ But actually these pictures are not for the photo contest (where you can't post pictures showing mods), indeed this is just the thread where to post pictures while in the game are active mods or filters. But sadly I'm the only one so far to post someth.... Hey wait! Finally pictures from other users! :D
ik but I mean the prize is the PC version of LR, am I not? And these are mods from the PC version I mean haha

ChrisArmoun

This one got the honor to be my new desktop background. Kokoro looks so beautiful with that make up. *__*
Would you take some more pictures of her in that make up? :)
Sure thing. Not sure when I'll be able to do it, but if you have any particular costumes or stages you want to see her in just let me know and I'll see what I can do

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD