The Lei Fang Challenge thread

Who is your main?

• Total voters

NukNuks

Hello all! This is the thread for finding and challenging anyone who mains Lei as well as finding other Lei players who can assist you in your game.

I'm always open to helping any potential Lei user improve their game. I'm even more open to a friendly first to 10 with any Lei user. Just send me a FR with a message reminder and I'll be more than glad to play some matches with ya.

GT is NykNyks

So, with that being said and DOA5 dropping in less than a week, post here if you wanna play with other Lei players!

daman077c

Hey man, she's been my main since I started playing the series, all the way back on the PS2 with DOA2: Hardcore. Would love to play with other Lei players; I've learned a lot on my own, but I'm still a ways off (Berzerk/Gunstar Red & Punishere are the two best Lei players I know of, and that's who I aim for) in terms of learning frame data and guaranteed moves. That's mostly due to me not having a 360 at home; I play at an internet game lounge, so I only play if I've got the money. I'll also play a bit on the weekends at my sisters house, as I help her with my grandparents (who live with her) and can play at night.

GT: PowerPlayX2
Weekend GT: fragnbastich1

Lobo

You know I'm down man. Just hope my connection doesn't ruin online for me. (TTT2 does a surprisingly good job, even here in China. Lets hope DOA5 can follow suit). I voted Leifang by the way, I've always been too lazy to put the space, and it wrong to put the space anyways. Its like saying Mat-Thew or Ric hard.

GT: sorazul.
P.S., I'll probably be on in weird off hours because I'm 12 hours ahead of USA east coast.

TRI Mike

I'm willing to learn her as well. Hit me up once the game is out for some training sessions and unranked matches.

BTW I usually just call her Fang.

ItsDaveyJ

I'd love for an opportunity to play against some people who know what they're doing and wouldn't mind sharing some tips. While I'm not new to DoA, it will be the first game in the series I try to play seriously (only started playing fighting games beyond button mashing when SSF4 came out). So I'm pretty bad but I plan on getting better.

My Xbox GT: Tajiloh

Hiryu

I've been a Lei Fang player since day one. Even though, Ninja Gaiden is my game with Ryu, when it comes to DOA, I'm a Lei Fang all the way. I love using other characters with her in tag mode, as well. I hope to meet more Lei players to improve my game, so I like seeing hardcore pros use her in tournaments. Especially, in DOA5 her damage output with combos and parries are sweet. I think they made her higher tier since the Team Ninja director loves her, too.

GLoRToR

Loved her in DoA1, never played the rest of the series though so now's my chance.
PSN: GLoRToR

HoodsXx

Is new to Lei, dropped Pai for her, picked her up today, is struggling and in need of serious help. PSN: NanhouDrops.

Lobo

Is new to Lei, dropped Pai for her, picked her up today, is struggling and in need of serious help. PSN: NanhouDrops.
I would add you, but sadly I only have XBL. I can; however, give you some tips.

She has great strings, but try to never finish them as she is super unsafe. Instead, abuse the hell out of string delay. Leifang can delay some of her moves for seems like eternity, so you can catch people trying to interupt you.

Example of moves you should be delaying: 1P (huge delay) then either finish with the P, input 4 to go to unshu where you can open them up with Unshu F+P, or just run up and do a regular throw or her OH.

On defense, well we all know Leifang's strength is defense. :3::h: if you think they'll do a mid. Just crush everything else. Half of Leifang's movelist high crushes, so you shouldn't have any problem getting under their attacks.

Look to the strategy thread on follow-ups to her parry or Unshu F+P. You'll be hitting those two a lot.

Also, abuse 2H+K and 1P+K. That is all.

HoodsXx

Thanks. :) So basically when you think they'll do a mid is a good time to use :3: :h: ? Other than that play like normal? Okay :) Well I'm able to beat quite a few people within my frist day of using her so ^^. Took a while tho.

H o M i K a

heyai all!
I just recently try out leifang and she is really fun to play not to mention really good. Im no expert with her yet but I would like to improve my skill with her by playing with other player!

Exzalia

just got Doa yesterday so far I think I'm doing well, I picked Liefang and have been doing pretty well in casual, even beat some people in ranked, then I faced a really close match with a Mila player, I lost but it made me realize how much farther I have to go in order to get good.

I want to get better with her, so I'm asking for a training buddy of sorts, if your interested pm me, my PSN name is imagenthis.

nF ColtZ

Xbox Leifang's step up! (Sorry PS3 people, cant use that damn pad lol.)

Good, Bad, need pointers, want a first to 5, casuals, whatever... Let's Play!

GT: nF ColtZz

HoodsXx

You were at WB weren't you? :eek:, I thought you mained Brad cause I saw you use him. Guess I was mistaken D:.

nF ColtZ

LoL. Yeah, I was there. Brad and Hitomi are my secondaries. Haha, if I lose somewhere, I normally pick Brad and use my secret shenanigans :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD