The quest to unweil the DOA4 Avatar secrets, (Assistance required)

PrincessPeachfan2016

Fred Fucks
Main Character
Phase 4
Hello guys, As you can see DOA4 was a very obscure game after the years passed and it's safe to say it was ALMOST forgotten. Even though i still play it occasionally, There are still a lot of secrets to be solved, as the Online is dead, Only one person or two come in RARELY, and you need luck to find them, (let alone the fact they will get bored and play other games then DOA4, lol) So, the ''Human'' type avatars have one special category for themselves, You'd need 20,000 Zack coins to buy them, And on the mini screen that appears that Chibi Niki model, you can see some ''clothing'' aside from the acessories on the background, You see a Waitress model, and some overalls, shirts, and on a wardobe some checkered shirts with lots of colors. It's safe to assume that they could be one of the clothes or anything that appear on that category. So, i'm asking around to see if any DOA4 fan would like to help, I'll make sure to post about the parts on this forum, The idea is this: Make a lobby with a default versus mode, Then decide wether it'll be a fair match or you'll let me win to get the zack coins faster, Just say your GT and i'll add you, So we'll see if we could play, also if more than 1 person would like to play together, that'd be fine with me. Thank you guys for reading, And i'll be waiting, My GT is: Ppeachfan2015

(P.S: If anyone got lucky enough to get 20,000 Zack coins and buy a Human type avatar, If possible please take a picture of the clothes on that category and try to send it here, That's all for now. See ya!)

Last edited:

Pharmacist12

Main Character
Zack
PSN ID
Pharmacist_12
Hello guys, As you can see DOA4 was a very obscure game after the years passed and it's safe to say it was ALMOST forgotten. Even though i still play it occasionally, There are still a lot of secrets to be solved, as the Online is dead, Only one person or two come in RARELY, and you need luck to find them, (let alone the fact they will get bored and play other games then DOA4, lol) So, the ''Human'' type avatars have one special category for themselves, You'd need 20,000 Zack coins to buy them, And on the mini screen that appears that Chibi Niki model, you can see some ''clothing'' aside from the acessories on the background, You see a Waitress model, and some overalls, shirts, and on a wardobe some checkered shirts with lots of colors. It's safe to assume that they could be one of the clothes or anything that appear on that category. So, i'm asking around to see if any DOA4 fan would like to help, I'll make sure to post about the parts on this forum, The idea is this: Make a lobby with a default versus mode, Then decide wether it'll be a fair match or you'll let me win to get the zack coins faster, Just say your GT and i'll add you, So we'll see if we could play, also if more than 1 person would like to play together, that'd be fine with me. Thank you guys for reading, And i'll be waiting, My GT is: Ppeachfan2015

(P.S: If anyone got lucky enough to get 20,000 Zack coins and buy a Human type avatar, If possible please take a picture of the clothes on that category and try to send it here, That's all for now. See ya!)
Would be nice if you could record some lobby matches. I only played the demo, so I don't know how the lobby looked like, but I saw some cool stuff like this. Would be nice to see it in action.

Attachments

Reactions: Moneyspider_Todd

PrincessPeachfan2016

Fred Fucks
Main Character
Phase 4
Here they are, i'll take more pics of the rest when there's new stuff in stock, Here's what that menu was if you ever were curious. This took sooo long to get, i remember i was fighting non stop online at 10PM till 5AM, I even found 4 players, something rare that can happen. Still, The Woman-Man avatars have their own unique clothing, like the girls have Yukatas, so i suppose the Women have Large Kimonos, It's just a huge mishmash system, things some can wear, things that randomly appear. I assume there's also a maid outfit, since they modeled it and it's right at the corner of Niki's store, i assume that it's there, Some clothes that Girls and Boys can wear, like a Military Camo outfit, some girl only clothes, Maybe there's a boy unique one aswell, man unique and woman unique, in total to buy everyone i'd need 60,000 Zack Dollars which is just a very very long time, if to get 20,000 it took me 7 hours, imagine 60,000, probably 17 hours or so, Maybe if i buy everyone, the menu will be fuller each day, or there will be more chances of appear other clothes.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: grap3fruitman

PrincessPeachfan2016

Fred Fucks
Main Character
Phase 4
Hello again. I've got some more pics of the new stock this day, Each day it changes, so i'll keep updating this to get the most I can.
There are different colored hairstyles each day, also some unique ones, Like Leifang's braids. There might be more character types for Women, Boys, and Men. Keeping in mind this is the GIRL'S stock, only the eyes/hairstyles can be used for girls/women, and SOME of the clothes can be used for both boys and girls, same might go for women/men. Still, the fastest way to see every item would be digging into DOA4's files and finding the icons. As stated some time ago the AFS for DOA4OL had quite some empty spaces, and also some hidden minigames that were scrapped out. Anyway, here they are.

Attachments

PrincessPeachfan2016

Fred Fucks
Main Character
Phase 4
I JUST DISCOVERED, THERE IS A SITE WITH HUNDREDS OF DOA4 AVATAR PICTURES, EACH AVATAR SPECIES HAS A UNIQUE RECOLOR UP TO 5, SO THERE ARE WAAAY MORE TO THE COSTUMIZATION THAN WE'VE THOUGHT. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF AVATAR CLOTHES THAT DIDN'T APPEAR TO ME, As you can see, there are various recolors to each species, just like DOAX2. So, this hunt for every avatar item/combination is far from over. Team NINJA actually spended a LOT of effort on DOA4's online mode, making it the most detailed online mode ever seen at that time. 1569890533211.png1569890553376.png1569890584334.png

PrincessPeachfan2016

Fred Fucks
Main Character
Phase 4
According to IGN, This is true:
''These are basic types. The game includes over 500 items that can be used to customize the dolls. The four generic human-type characters (the boy, girl, man and woman) can be modified in six areas: skin color, head accessory, face accessory, hair style, face style and clothes. The other characters (even the humanish characters like the ninja) can only be modified with face and head accessories, but they also allow you to change color of their accessories.

It's possible to make a penguin or cat with a black top hat and sunglasses, for instance. We've seen game sessions where the sheeted ghost character was modified with a polka dot sheet and a football helmet. Using human characters, the modifications enable you to actually create tiny versions of certain Dead or Alive characters!''
This is certainly exciting... You can pick up different patterns and modify the characters? No pre-set colors or anything? Whoa. The online was very big.

Forgot your password?