The Ultimate Kasumi Guide!

panicitstylor

4H+K, 4P is guarantee at close range, at long range, the 4P can't reach far enough.
4H+K, P+K the same
4H+K, 66K is guarantee at all range

After H+K, 9K combo does not work on light weight class like Kasumi/Ayane...
(Well, I can't do anything after 9K as they already fell to the ground completely.
I did not input fast enough?)
Probably, @RenderingStar and I was in the lab with Kasumi for a very long time testing out each thing before we put it in the guide. If 9K worked on a specific weight class only, I would have put it in the guide. 9K is your best bet after H+K unless you're near a wall. Also, even if they Slow Escape, 9K will still hit. The bounce of your opponent will be different but you can still perform a juggle. I hope this helped! :)

RenderingStar

The Combo in the guide isn't per said guranteeded as it was follow up options after the 9k counted in the combo count but if you want the best follow up after H+K would be pkk7k>(3p+K)kk because its always is going to work

Chapstick

Does anyone know if there's a text form of the video, as in a list of all the moves that were performed? I want to print it out and use it when I play.
Write everything down in a notebook as you're watching the video. That's what I do with video guides I'm learning from.

Leifang2000

What I meant were after 9K, the followup is not working as the opponent is already on the ground lying down. (not saying 9K not working, it works, but the things after it does not)

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Yes, there are Rachel combos from that:

6K PPKK is 71, 82 with the wall
KK7K 6P+K PP6P6K is 76
6K KK7K 6P+K KK is 77, 92 with the wall
KK7K 6P+K 9PK 6P+K KK is 78
PKK7K 6P+K 9PK 6P+K KK is 82

These are all on CH for super heavys with some added with the wall (most are in open space).

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Yeah it will. 6K is just more strict on timing now since they made an adjustment in the patch.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD