DOA5LR Things you probably didn't know about mila

Lulu

She can :eek: ?
:8::P::P::h: - Allows mila to combo into all of her standing throws except neutral, due to the short critical stun threshold.
---------------------------------
:8::P::P::h: > :6::H+P:
:8::P::P::h: > :214::H+P:
:8::P::P::h: > :426::H+P:
:8::P::P::h: > :4::H+P:

I don't think she can Throw from her Feint Stance. I'l have to try it.....

Lulu

Ooooooooohhh..... lol... I haven't play Mila in so long.... I thought that was one of her Feint Cancels....... that plus I don't do alot of Free Cancelling. I only do that for heavily delayed Strings that can become a nuisance like :7::P:..... I don't need the second punch from that string.

Hey wait a minute.... why do you need to Free Cancel :4::P::P: If you plan on Throwing ? :eek:

Lulu

if you mean :4::P::P::h: that's the string including the feint, the feint allows Mila to follow-up with any string that is 12 frames or lower.

LoL... damn... I meant the other one....:8::P::P: that one.

I'm so scatter-brain today. :oops:

mpgeist

Standard Donor
Neat!

So the :8::P::P::h: into throw isn't a true combo right? They can stuff your throw if they attack you?

Last edited:

mpgeist

Standard Donor
im not familiar with the term "true combo" or it's meaning.
I guess I mean its not guaranteed if you land the first part. I've set the opponent to react with a strike on training and they stuff my throw every time after doing :8::P::P::h:.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It's a reset of sorts, so it's legitimate. Most won't mash out of a string so it'll work on some players once or twice.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
:8::P::P::P::h: does have a recovery time if you don't use any of the feint options, she's at -9 if you cancel it out completely and do not use any feint strikes. If you cancel out of it on all strikes hit you are only at +4 to +9 based on Stagger.

Same with :4::P::P::h: but you are at greater advantage, sadly you can't actually combo with a full feint with no followup.

:7::P::P::h: is the same on NH except at +2 on NH with a Faint stun on CH or in stun requiring a feint cancel to continue the combo.

Combos into her :1::H+K: feints are at disadvantage and her :4::P:K::h: leave her at neutral (+0).

All her feints with no feint followups do is attempt a reset or take advantage of a lot of advantage and those resets are really only good when used in stun or on a Counter hit as that allows you to make more sacrifices with the higher amount of advantage you have. These will work but like Cyber pointed out (posted while typing this) it is based on whether or not someone is mashing out of the string or not.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD