top 10 Bayman moves

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
since we've had a recent influx of Bayman activity (yes this is an influx) i wanted to try and keep it going with a topic that all bayman players can participate in even if you aren't good (me)

self explanatory just pick the ten moves or strings you like the most, doesn't have to be in order.

:214::H+P: Bayman's DDT, this more than just a high damaging command throw (bout 50% on hi counter) its one of his best pressure tool. letting the opponent escape gives you the advantage to hurt them even worse.

:6::6::H+P: a powerful offensive hold that eats punches. if you see me running towards you chances are you're about to eat one of these, though ill throw these out point blank range as well.

:4::P+K: imo this is one of two of his only good range options. its a mid punch that i typically use for anti-air purposes because of the large arc.

:9::K: his second long range tool, because everyone expects the mid punch i like high kicking them in the face. im not too worried about being blocked because of the range, but pretty bad when i whiff it. need better footsies

:214::P+K: although not as evasive as the ninjas you can use this to avoid and immediately punish obvious moves like wake up kicks. i typically use :P: after words to gaurd break them and set them up for DDT.

:K::P: a two hit move that can guarantee net you bout 100 life when used. really cool cause most are expecting :K::K: when hit by the first part.

STF whether from a tank roll, just dropping in front of your opponent,or hurting someone who decides to try and poke your corpse with a stick. i don't think i have to describe why this move is awesome.

:6::K: i swear this thing has minor crushing capabilities, i use to start up most of my offense

:426::H+P: back breaker, used to punish careless holds and can even get you a ground throw if they dont tech right away

:6::P+K: so glad they never fixed this its supposed to be :6::6::P+K: a very powerful guard break that i dont use enough of

Last edited:
If you want to be a Combo-man, those moves should be on your list
:3::3::P:: i13 quick launching in CH, high crush, guaranteed at least 75 damage in all weight classes
:236::P:: best launch and best reach tool
:3::K:: you probably know what I mean lol

If you don't, just :426::H+P: or OH (STF, DDT, etc) them to death. As a result, all the throw moves will fill the top 10, so we'll have DDT-man, STF-man,... (OH-man) instead of Bayman.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i typically use :6::P::P::P: instead of :236::P: because im not going to always look for a launch. most times ill start a combo and bait a hold for more potential damage than you can get from just :236::P:

i typically use :6::P::P::P: instead of :236::P: because im not going to always look for a launch. most times ill start a combo and bait a hold for more potential damage than you can get from just :236::P:
If u don't free cancel, the last :P: of :6::P::P::P: will launch your opponent. So, even if you don't look for a launch, you still have to do some combo or just let them drop (I think you won't).
Of course, baiting a hold always give us insane damage, so your play style is absolutely right. However, sometimes we have to deal with some people who're not gonna hold. I have to change my play style a lot, to deal with different situations thought.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
yeah if they don't counter then they they typically just get launched and hit with a :3::K:, :2::H+P:

if they do counter i put them back in the DDT and do it again with a different mixup

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
The move is too godly to not use. I mean, there are worse ways to make life hard as a Bayman player, but not using 6p+k is not one of them. Another is 236k to just let your opponent know you don't like shenanigans.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
It used to be an above average move. Then they made it actually stun on CH, instead of be minus. At that point, it probably became his best move.

The pressure possibilities for +9 are nigh endless, especially for an OH based character.

But that doesn't mean y'all should ignore the 44T followup potential either. It's an important part of the pressure formula. You want to make your opponent absolutely mindfucked as to what they should be going to get out of this bad situation.

--Condition them against OH, they will start ducking or throwing. This is when you transition to strikes for easy stuns.

--Once they are conditioned to strikes, they will start blocking or stepping. This potentially opens them back up to OH pressure, but also...

--If your opponent has the confidence to hold block and attempt to duck OH on reaction (not everyone can, but some will), you start to abuse 44T T which comes out lightning quick. If they tried to step or throw in anticipation of an OH you can upgrade your followup to a necksnap instead of an arm break. Even fuzzy guarding at a 1 frame deficit is extremely difficult under these circumstances, so there is no reason to ignore this possibility.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD