Ultimate Fighters Megamix X

Mr Armageddon X

So I've been thinking of this for a while, since there are so many crossovers and collaborations these days, what if all video game companies came together to produce a fighting game, done in the same style as the VS Capcom games (3 on 3 tag, super meters and Hyper Combos, fast pace, but not having the "bounce opponent back into the air to do more combo" that ruined MVC3). Well I have the idea of calling it:

ULTIMATE FIGHTERS MEGAMIX X
Those of a good memory will remember a game called Fighters Megamix on the Sega Saturn, well he's the spiritual successor to it. Now my selection of who should be in the game may cause a few arguments, I based it on characters who haven't been in fighting games before or not in the 3 on 3 style, only 3 maximum from a fighting game series and at least 1 female from each, also some characters move fast or slow and can jump high or not depending on size, but here is who I would select to be included, with a little bit of extras for newer characters as to how they would play etc:

Adam Jensen (Deus EX) - could use his augments in fight
Alex Kidd (Alex Kidd series)
Alisa (Tekken)
- Can hover and use attacks from Tekken series
Axel (Streets of Rage series) - special moves come from streets of rage series
Ayane (Dead or Alive) - Greatest win quote used as victory animation.
Bayanetta (Bayanetta series)
Billy Lee/Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon)
- Depending on which button used to select will give you either brother.
Bomberman (Bomberman Series) - Throw and plant bombs on the stage and use powerups from Bomberman games in attacks.
Booker De Witt (BioShock) - Elizabeth would be in the background and command move would be to find items and ammo to throw to Booker for him to use as additional attacks and also can take advantages of her 'Tears', home stage based off Columbia.
Chell (Portal Series) - Can jump high and use portal gun in battle, home stage based off Aperture Science Center.
Cortana (Halo Series) - can teleport
Cyberdemon (Doom Series) - Tallest character in game, but cannot jump, can summon Lost Souls for attacks as well as a stump and firing rockets, can roar to regain health. rocket barrage as an Hyper Combo.
Dragonborn/Dovahkiin (Skyrim) - uses sword and shield, level 3 hyper combo involves summoning dragon to attack opponent
Dudley (Street Fighter)
Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem Series)
- Can use freeze gun and big boot as attacks, Dominator barrage as a hyper combo, has twins from DN:Forever with him in his victory animations. Home stage is his penthouse.
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze (Assassin's Creed)
Faust (Guilty Gear Series)
Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
- Ultra Combo from new Killer Instinct as a level 3 Hyper Combo here. Redesigned version of current stage as home stage.
Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect series)
Hayabusa (Dead or Alive)
- Uses attacks based of Ninja Gaiden and DOA series. Power Blow from DOA5 is level 3 hyper combo
Heavy (Team Fortress) - uses minigun as main weapon, slow moving character and short jumper.
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space Series)
Ivy Valentine (Soul Calibur series)
Jago (Killer Instinct)
- Ultra Combo from new Killer Instinct as a level 3 Hyper Combo here. Redesigned version of current stage as home stage.
Jin Kasama (Tekken)
Kage-Maru (Virtua Fighter)
Kim Kaphwan (King of Fighters series)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
- can use guns and whip as attacks
Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters series)
Marcus Fenix (Gears of War series)
Max Damage (Carmageddon)
- Based off latest look, some special moves involve attacks with car parts. Level 3 Hyper Combo involves stunning opponent with oil slip, then them turning round to see him in Eagle car and then runs them down knocking them into the air. Home stage is Beaver City with other drivers from game racing in background.
Millia Rage (Guilty Gear series)
Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur series)
Nightmare (Soul Calibur series)
- has small jump ability, alternate costume turns into Seigfred.
Nina Williams (Tekken)
Orchid (Killer Instinct)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton series) - attacks using fencing skills and throwing puzzle items at opponent, can use Luke as a helper, level 3 hyper combo involves opponent trying to solve puzzle, failing and getting damaged. Win animation similar to puzzle solved animation in game.
Rico Rodriguez (Just Cause) - can use grappling hook to get around stage
Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue series) - can use special moves based on events in Shenmue games, hyper combo involves button presses like quick time events.
Sagat (Street Fighter)
Simon Belmont (Castlevania series)
- uses whip as well as can obtain health items. Home stage based on Castlevania
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear series)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
The Magician (House of the Dead series)
- can teleport and attacks similar to HOTD series.
Trevor Phillips (Grand Theft Auto) - has crazy attacks and can go into rage mode on use of level 1 hyper combo dealing more damage. Home stage based of trailer location in GTA5.
Turok (Turok Dinosaur Hunter series)
Vault Boy (Fallout series)
- 1st customisable character, done from separate menu, using S.P.E.C.I.A.L to determine abilities, moves and number of, fighting style etc.
Wolf Hawkfield (Virtua Fighter) - play similar to Haggar in MVC3.
Zack (Dead or Alive) - Zack Beam turns into hyper combo (think Cyclops in MVC).

Final Boss - G.L.A.D.O.S (Portal Series) - First must defeat corrupted versions of Atlas and P-Body before facing, can move left and right on the stage on rail hanging overhead but can drop to look longer, fires laser and rockets and swing attack, robotic sentinel turrents in stage background can fire on opponent, when her health halfway 1 minute countdown begins, if GLADOS not defeated in time neurotoxin release instant loss.

It's a bit rushed description wise (I'm at work while doing this) but I think you get the idea. Love to hear feedback on this or your ideas for this type of game.

Last edited:

Nyte

That's cool, but I'd add Taki over Ivy because it'd be weird to have Mitsurugi without her like in SCV.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD