Unholdable Tech Roll Setups

RhythmikDesigns

I'm creating this thread for setups us Zack players have come up with based on the information that has been generously put out there by Master. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Here are a couple I found today ...only had time to test on midweights but I will edit once I do more testing.

**Disclaimer: At the moment, I only get time with the game when I go to a local gaming center. Some setups are not tested as thoroughly as I would like due the limited hours. But as I go back and test more, I will update my setups accordingly.**

:7::P:is unholdable after doing :6::K::K: on a launched opponent (so far only tested on midweights).. Also works for strings that end it as well.
+Stun level and launch height doesn't matter in this situation.
+ If blocked, you can sway to make yourself safe leaving you at -1.
-It is high-crushable
+From what I've tested so far, even if you're crushed, it will only be NH​

:4::H+K: is unholdable after the following combo: :9::K:~:8::P:~:8::P: (B!)~:6::6::K:
+If you're opponent doesn't tech, they will be force teched.
+You're at -4 if blocked
?I will test this when I get a chance, but theoretically since this setup is based on you being +22 when your opponent tech rolls, and :4::H+K: is i21, you have a mix up option with :2::H+K: since it is also i21. The downside to this option is that you're punishable if it is blocked.

Last edited:

RhythmikDesigns

So after further testing, it seems that :6::6::K: gives you +22 (if they tech) no matter the combo as long its done on your opponent when they're in a launched or bounded state. Meaning the setup in the original post is just one of many. But also it seems you have to buffer :4::H+K: to make it hit on the first possible frame. To me it seems like you have to do it right before Zack lands from :6::6::K:,

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I'm creating this thread for setups us Zack players have come up with based on the information that has been generously put out there by Master. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Here are a couple I found today ...only had time to test on midweights but I will edit once I do more testing.

**Disclaimer: At the moment, I only get time with the game when I go to a local gaming center. Some setups are not tested as thoroughly as I would like due the limited hours. But as I go back and test more, I will update my setups accordingly.**

:7::P:is unholdable after doing :6::K::K: on a launched opponent (so far only tested on midweights).. Also works for strings that end it as well.
+Stun level and launch height doesn't matter in this situation.
+ If blocked, you can sway to make yourself safe leaving you at -1.
-It is high-crushable
+From what I've tested so far, even if you're crushed, it will only be NH​

:4::H+K: is unholdable after the following combo: :9::K:~:8::P:~:8::P: (B!)~:6::6::K:
+If you're opponent doesn't tech, they will be force teched.
+You're at -4 if blocked
?I will test this when I get a chance, but theoretically since this setup is based on you being +22 when your opponent tech rolls, and :4::H+K: is i21, you have a mix up option with :2::H+K: since it is also i21. The downside to this option is that you're punishable if it is blocked.
:2::P: is also unholdable after doing :6::K::K: on launched opponents. It is also unholdable after doing :6::K::2::K: on NH. So is :6::K:. If you :6::P::P: on a launched opponent when they are twisting, or off of :6::6::K:, the :4::K: is unholdable.

Last edited:

ThatOneAznJosh

:9::K: :4::K::6: :K::6::H+K: (Guaranteed powerblow on wall) :3
( :6::K::H+K: If used as a wall splat combo ender guarantees a powerblow everytime) The example given wasn't done on counter hit)

Last edited:

ThatOneAznJosh

Here's a better guaranteed powerblow wall splat ender. :7::P::P: The last one I posted doesnt work on anyone above Hitomi's weight :/ This ender works for all weights :3 So for an example just do :6::6::K::7::P::P::1::P+K: (fully charged)

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Also :4::4::K::P: :6::6::H+K::K: is unholdable and safe on block -4 c:
Good setup, but not really viable in a match. 44K has literally no counter potential, and will put yourself in a sticky back-turned position. Only way to use this setup is at end of threshold, which you shouldn't use anyway, as It's just wasting launch combo potential, or even bound potential. The first kick of 66H+KK is unholdable, but the second kick can be held and or sidestepped, leaving you at -14 I believe. Leaving the second K out might be unsafe on paper, but really, it's safer than it looks. If the first kick hits, you can space far away from wake up kicks by KBDing, and if they tech, you can do unholdable 6P. If they block it, they would be expecting you to use the second kick, or they wouldn't even expect you to do that move at all, as it's a i24 High kick, and they'd just stay in block, leaving you to counter them when they finally think that they can strike punish, but all they'll get is a 9K to the chin (Utilize 9K more. :) ). Plus, ONLY use 66H+KK for that late match spacing time, just be for they run in for that final that people always do.
:9::K: :4::K::6: :K::6::H+K: (Guaranteed powerblow on wall) :3
( :6::K::H+K: If used as a wall splat combo ender guarantees a powerblow everytime) The example given wasn't done on counter hit)
It's not guaranteed, as you can block the PB, which will put you in a GB situation, that can muck you up. It is in fact, UNHOLDABLE, and UN-SSABLE, but you can indeed, block it. If it was guaranteed, that would mean you couldn't block the PB, and that would just be broken, lol.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I dont use Zack that much. I'm just posting unholdables I've found haha but thanks.
No problem man, if you do decide to pick up Zack (very unlikely), you can turn to me, B-Incarnated, and Rhythmik, for advice. Also Codemaster.

But I think that I am one of the most active Zack players on FSD, well.... At least in terms of being vocal, and considering there are only 5 of us. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD