Yea someone delete this thread. Thanks
Helena pissing you off?
Helena Buffs:
- 33P4P no longer wall smacks
Nope I like the extra damage.
- 6P force techs
It still FT's.
- a 10frame mid jab
What's a mid jab? I'm happy with an i11 jab from FF and BKO, now if they could give her one form BT...
- increase damage output by 1.3x
Helena's damage output is very good, it doesn't need to be higher.
- 2K stuns longer
2K? That stubby low kick? Her 2K from BKO and BT grant plenty of stun, why does she need more?
What are the chances of this happening?
I don't think very much dude.

Helena pissing you off?

- You can do more damage or even chip away their lifebar by playing her vanilla wall game. If they are cornered, then just :2::H+K: :H+K: :4_::P::K: FT or :6: :P+K: :4::P::2::P: FT all day.

- I meant :6::P: FT's on the initial hit

- What's a mid jab? Ahhhh, well..... something like Hayate's 6P?

- It feels like I need to do at least eight FT combos to kill someone, it wouldn't hurt to boost her damage output a bit.

- Ops, I mean't 2K from her strings like :9::P::2::K: and :P::P::2::K: when only 2K hits while the rest are blocked. She needs more stuns so that BKO:P+K: and BKO:H+K: connects from 2K on NORMAL hit like in the vanilla version.

Well, my hopes are still up....

Last edited:

Codemaster92163

I'd personally say change all of her annoying handslaps back into their original DOA4 versions, but that's just me.

And yeah, if you're going to want BKO :6::P: to tech again, you're going to have to give all of the other characters their FTs back as well.

Omegan Eckhart

I'd personally say change all of her annoying handslaps back into their original DOA4 versions, but that's just me.
I hope you're not saying remove their natural combo properties. If I have no choice but to do all three hits you sure as hell shouldn't be able to get hit by the first two only to counter the third one.

ninjaguy446

I just prefer what they used to be, rather than what they became. I miss the old BKO 6P4PPK string, the old 33P4P.
The old 33P4P was worthless lol but I did like the old 6P4PPK. The new one serves me well though. Also the new handslaps is so much better than the DOA4 one. It'd be a nerf, and no one should be getting nerfed.

Personally, I just want 66P to be -5 again. PP2KP would be amazing. 214P guaranteeing something useful would be nice.

LOL I'm gonna laugh if TN makes BKO 6P FT again.

Codemaster92163

It was (almost) worthless, but it looked cool and could easily be reworked to be better than it was.

And yeah, everyone will miss PP2KP. If they added that, she'd have fancier juggles again and have to rely on 33P4P less often.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i want :K::K: to actually connect during juggles and i want ANY slam to guarantee a ground grab. i can not juggle someone for days i need that extra damage

:2::H+K: goes back to hitting someone when they're on the ground doesn't even have to FT they can stay down there if they want.

Rawbietussin

Technical patch wants:
- Change 236P+K input back to the old 3P+K input
- Bring back PP2KP and BKO 6P4PPK
- New moves that makes use of her 2KK as a launcher (probably something that goes like 6KPKK and BKO 4PKPKK, where the KK inputs have 2KK input animation)

Personal patch wants:
- Repaint her nail polish on her toenails in her Rusty Nail and Rob Roy swimsuits
- White lace bow hair option or loose light pink hairstyle

OolongTea

Technical patch wants:
- Change 236P+K input back to the old 3P+K input

Why? lol it is easy enough as 236P+K, I guess what I wanted is for it to be a bit faster and have more range.

- I'm with ninjaguy and I really wanted to see that 66P and strings that end in 66P to -5 again. They will probably change this again, -9 makes no sense at all.
- Is an instant low crush out of BKO too much to ask? It can be low reward and punishable on block. Just so we can do something against the "Oh, blocked BKO transition, lemme 2P her out of it".
- A safe transition into BT on block.

Omegan Eckhart

It just doesn't feel... Natural for me but I guess it probably just feels slow to execute it.
Bad idea, trying to enter BKO and doing an extremely slow move instead. At least that move is never done by mistake, and a good thing too seeing as it is fucking awful.

Rawbietussin

Bad idea, trying to enter BKO and doing an extremely slow move instead. At least that move is never done by mistake, and a good thing too seeing as it is fucking awful.

Input changing isn't really much to ask. It can still retain the same slowness as it was before. I guess I wasn't much used to the whole input change from 3P+K in Dimensions to 236P+K in 5/5U.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
If we get back PP2KP would we all be happy?

hell-yeah.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD