Update available for DOA5+, version 1.01

akhi216

Standard Donor
There is an update available for DOA5+ in US.

Version 1.01(22 MB)

Updates

•Added Cross-Play to enable fights on PlayStation®Network
•Added the ability to view PlayStation®3 leaderboard results from the Leaderboards menu
•Added "Cross-Save" to the Options menu

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There is an update available for DOA5+ in US.

Version 1.01(22 MB)

Updates

•Added Cross-Play to enable fights on PlayStation®Network
•Added the ability to view PlayStation®3 leaderboard results from the Leaderboards menu
•Added "Cross-Save" to the Options menu
Nice! Gonna download right now then.

EDIT: Just hunted down a PS3 user in Ranked and fought them. Pretty smooth and worked well. Little Vita under my name and a PS3 controller under his. Weird thing was I couldn't save the replay, but I guess that makes sense from a technical perspective. It works and works well though!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
...no. Sony updates the store on Tuesdays. This had nothing to do with the Store. Damnit pay attention, Earlee.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Probably because with the exception of GameStop customers in the US, nobody is supposed to have the game before tomorrow/today. This was a pre-release patch.

DR2K

Anyone get the training mode costumes on PS3? Do they have to be unlocked on Vita then transfereed over? (they unlocked automatically on Vita via cross save)

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Anyone get the training mode costumes on PS3? Do they have to be unlocked on Vita then transfereed over? (they unlocked automatically on Vita via cross save)

I will have to wait to test that out. Hopefully so.

DR2K

They have to be unlocked in the Vita version for them to be transferred over to PS3, basicallu unlock all the costumes with the 4 Ninjas. Confirmed.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Store is updated. I downloaded all my PS3 dlc to my Vita! Also getting the cheerleading outfits.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD