V 1.03 IT'S OVER SON!

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
BAYMAN

1KK, 2KK: changed disadvantage on normal hit to -5F.
6PP2K: changed disadvantage on normal hit to -3F.
Back-turned T: changed hit reaction to allow throws.
P+K: changed hit reactions up to Counter hit into sit-down stuns. (Game Over!)
Front Wheel - throw (standing opponent): changed damage from 20 to 30
Front Wheel - throw (standing opponent, back-turned): changed damaged from 25 to 35.
Sidestep P: changed startup from 26 to 28F.

Marcio

P+K causes a sit-down-stun is really great but we don't how much frame advantage we get. Guaranteed follow-ups?
I wish they would have increased the frame advantage of 236k from +1 to +4 or +5. That would have been awesome!

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
If its like the current P+K on normal hit sit down then there shouldn't be a problem,you get so much advantage on that you can start up your DDT and they will recover right into the grab

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Its the same stun as from NH we currently have, which is enough to combo it into another sit down from 3K, and launch with 236P. None of which is staggerable or holdable.

This is basically an extended god launcher.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Its the same stun as from NH we currently have, which is enough to combo it into another sit down from 3K, and launch with 236P. None of which is staggerable or holdable.

This is basically an extended god launcher.

So does it work as you envisioned? Please tell me Bayman is my secondary!

Chaos

Bayman is now a bigger threat. People will have to think twice before throwing out unsafe attacks o_O

KidArk

Bayman got a stealth buff , second hit on 9P P is not unholdable , I know it wasn't like this before 1.03 because i'd usually get held on the second hit after the first was blocked.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
It also has the same slow flop-down effect on hit as standalone 33P+K does, which by itself was unholdable. Seems they finally just merged the moves completely.

Nightpup

I may just pick up Bayman. What's his best juggle from P+K, 3K, 236P? Right now I just do 3K3P+KT.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I may just pick up Bayman. What's his best juggle from P+K, 3K, 236P? Right now I just do 3K3P+KT.

On mediums/lights in any stance you can get 33P 3K 2T 22T.

If they aren't trying to stagger, and most usually don't since its normally pointless, and if they are in the correct stance you can do P+K 3K H+K 9K 66P 3K 2T 22T for over 50%.

For heavies you are best off sticking with the ender you mentioned, though.

dorrzz

On mediums/lights in any stance you can get 33P 3K 2T 22T.

If they aren't trying to stagger, and most usually don't since its normally pointless, and if they are in the correct stance you can do P+K 3K H+K 9K 66P 3K 2T 22T for over 50%.

For heavies you are best off sticking with the ender you mentioned, though.

When p+k Counter Hit,
more (147) dmg combo : p+k -> 3k -> h+k ->3_k ->4p6k ->3k ->2t ->22t (light only)
reasonable combo : p+k -> 3k -> h+k ->9k -> 3k 3p+k T (136 dmg)
another combo : p+k -> 3k -> h+k ->4p+k ->6kp ->3k ->2t ->22t (middle weight) (144)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
i have no clue what you mean by this

I think he meant that it does 147 damage. If I'm reading that string correctly, he's saying P+K, 3K, H+K, 3K, 4P6K, 3K, 2T, 22T. However, if I try to do that, the second 3K just knocks them to the ground, preventing the rest of the string from happening. You can't even go for a ground throw after it either, as they can tech roll. If they don't tech and you manage to get the ground throw, the string does 99 damage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD