Ver.1.03b Graphics Problem

Diegomain

"For the PC version of the game, added a feature to alter graphics settings automatically only during online matches to prevent processing delays. "

I have an I-7 and a Rx570AMD. I can't play on 4k/2k but I should be able to run flawlessly on 1080p. My internet speed is very good and my ping is average. This completely killed the game for me, I can't see incoming attacks and the graphics are so bad I am very distracted and cannot get into the zone.

This is the last post I am making about this but here's my orignal post. http://tinyurl.com/y2rcdk6y
Game is truly unplayable. I guess I have to play offline or just stop playing.

Diegomain

Hey @NightAntilli thanks for responding. I was just about to update because I found a way to make the game 100% playable even though the graphics still suck for no reason.

The AMD GPU's have a problem with DOA and you can see online several fixes for them. This is the same thing with the new feature. To fix the problem you need to turn off chill and turn on Frame Rate Target Control to 60fps even if you can get more. This is fix all screen taring and frame drops. However the new feature still reads my GPU as not good enough even though it's the recommended GPU so I get ps2 graphics. But at least it's 100% playable again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD