Violent City Weeklies - London, UK

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Hi there, we've started doing weekly session in Violent City at Manor House for a whole, but I'm looking for more dedicated London players. For details, PM me for details and I'll check for you. There may be an entry charge of £2-3 for the day depending on the type of event running unless it's a small casuals.

The thread will be regularly updated with new sessions. The next session is Thursday 12th of November.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
New session will take place on 09/01/2015. PM me straight away for info and I'll get you through.

No fee for this session required. As long as you're safe, it's good.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Sorry for being quiet for so long, but ever since the last patch, the game was very much done on ps3. The new PS4 setup will be available every wednesday in the new venue.

PM for details.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Hey fellas we got a good ps4 setup for the game happening every Wednesday. Me and a few guys regularly play the game.

There''s a small entrance fee but hit me up before you go (PM me to get my number) and I'll get you a discount or in for free depending on how many people show up.

Mr Armageddon X

There are 2 things you need to do to make Violent city better, one is to open it on weekends more often, and two make it easier to find, Google maps doesn't show where exactly it is nor does going into street view show any signs or directions etc.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Sorry, we closed down VC. I don't think I'll be running events for DOA any more either. The venue's gonna be used for Smash and other cabinet games, but mostly PC.

Oh, and you might as well blame Ellis the owner for the google maps issue, but meh.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD