WA! DOA6 Steam : drugung's incomprehensible play?!

factfinder5249

Regarding the replay,
our opinion is as below.

"drugung"It's a video I checked out to see if it's Cheater on purpose. It's not star-ranked. You're hitting too hard in the air. He used 66P to Middle Kick(3K) randomly in the air, but he does repeat the same operation mechanically, and he doesn't understand how many times he does not do it... 59 seconds, 1 minute 25 seconds, "Hold" in the air? It's only at 2 minute 33 seconds, that's when I realized that "Cheat Automatic Operation Mode" Turn off, "hit Punish" and I changed it to "Passive Mode" and I changed it to "SideStep." I'll do "Throw Punish" now. If you predict the excuse for "drugung", you may say you just wanted to try 3K... but if you lose the ranking match, it's a lie that won't be an excuse for you! To sum up, No.1 # They "hit Punish" the Middle kick(3K) in the air, but they repeat it. If you're a person, if you hit me so much, the attack will stop!It's not a star level! No. 2 # 59 seconds, 1 minute 25 seconds. It's far from the other character. Why is it "Hold" in the air? No.3 # 2 minute 33 seconds later, "Cheat Automatic Operation Mode" Turn off, "Hit Punish" and changed it to "Passive Mode" and "SideStep." I'll do "Throw Punish" now.

Please attention of drugung's play
Anyway, we Suspect him that he use cheat although he lost
Please kindly leave your opinion
to ban cheat user in South Korea, your opinion is necessary.

Youtube link for replay :

Chaos1007

I'm doing something macro-inputting and moving...!
It's true...
Is it an automatic program?
It's amazing!

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD