Media Warrior's Wrath: A Leon Match Video Thread

DontForkWitMe

Alright This is the place to show off any match vids of Leon decimating his opponents in a merciless fashion. I've already posted a bunch in the official media section so if you haven't seen those you can check them out there.

Heres a couple of new ones i'll be posting exclusively in this thread:

Leon vs Bayman

Leon vs Rachel

Leon vs Kasumi

Brute

Standard Donor
I'll try and contribute later.

What's the music used in the first vs Rachel video?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Had a couple decent ones (against personal/character bad matchups too). Already have some in the media section.

Helena is just a bad matchup in general. (Nobody saw that mistake in round 2...)

Trash can too strong.

This Lei Fang I had played earlier and absolutely trashed me. I was able to return the favor (nobody EVER uses 4KK2K, that was a freaking gift).

I just love how he insults everybody on Hi Counter Holds.

Brute

Standard Donor
Good stuff. I guess that Lei-Fang has never heard of mid punch holds. How many CBs does it take to learn? I mean yeah, you want to avoid holds when possible against Leon but come ON.

In the Scramble vid, you used 9P after the generator blast into a floor throw. Does that guarantee a hard knockdown into a floor grab? I've been using 4K but the spacing isn't the best.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I think it is, aside from 4K I think that is his only hard knock down against airborne foes (you would think 8P is but I've already tested that one). It's the best option I've found to getting a ground throw (I want to find something to get his ground Dervish Throw though).

Brute

Standard Donor
That "Burn It All Down" is just the icing on the Kickass Cake.

Bravo.

PJudge

Sorry for double post, and I'm pretty sure you all know it, but if you can hit 2KK, you can get what i like to call a pseudo-guaranteed throw. Personally I use a lot of 2KK>6T, but with a bit of riskiness (allowing them 3 frames to react) you can also get 2KK>4T>2T.2T

Also, on a side note, below is me and my brother's match from Ultimate Power Launcher where I knock him out of the tournament. Unfortunately they aren't our best matches (I'm working on getting a capture card for our fights) but I figured it's some Leon vids. I would say that I'm better than I was then, as this was about a month ago, and I've practiced since when I've had the chance:

Let me know what you guys think.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD