Was DOAX2 removed from the marketplace ?

william

Hi everyone,

I dusted off my Xbox 360 to play some DOA and I noticed DOAX2 wasn't in my installed games anymore, I tried to find it in the store and in my account purchases but never managed to get it back. Was it removed from the xbox marketplace or am I tripping and it wasn't even there in the first place ? :oops:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Hi everyone,

I dusted off my Xbox 360 to play some DOA and I noticed DOAX2 wasn't in my installed games anymore, I tried to find it in the store and in my account purchases but never managed to get it back. Was it removed from the xbox marketplace or am I tripping and it wasn't even there in the first place ? :oops:

DOAX2 if I recall is one of the rare cases of games that can’t be installed on XBOX 360. I remembered when installs came out on 360 and I installed my favorite games and DOAX2 was a problem.

Hopefully we see DOA go backwards since other controversial games like Rumble Roses XX are available.

william

DOAX2 if I recall is one of the rare cases of games that can’t be installed on XBOX 360. I remembered when installs came out on 360 and I installed my favorite games and DOAX2 was a problem.

Hopefully we see DOA go backwards since other controversial games like Rumble Roses XX are available.
Yeah I do seem to recall that. Which means I did buy it since I distinctly remember it being in my games even when another CD was inserted. I also found this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rom-xbox/2a6469a3-a88c-4c29-8056-68f763c2ad24

However, I can't recover the game at all in my download list. Was it removed/delisted because of licensing of the songs or something?

Moneyspider_Todd

i think that i could be 'cause the unpayed royalties to Itagaki-san from Tecmo.
Hope you can recover it in some capacity, 'cause i've been looking for someone to play DOAX2 online, too XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD