What are the DOA life-bar settings?

ryu_highabusa

Why isn't this documented anywhere? What are all the life-bar settings throughout the series? I can't find a concise list. I bet several of you know off hand but it doesn't help anybody else hoarding knowledge.

Arcade DOA1
JavaScript:
VS CPU
easy 175
normal 160
hard 145
very hard 130

VS MAN
easy 215
normal 200
hard 185
very hard 170

I think DOA2 in the arcade was 300 on normal but I'm not sure about the other settings or any of the other games, even the ones I used to know... It changed multiple times throughout DOA5 also? Like... is there a site that does document this stuff? Can ya'll point me in their direction? Now like with DOA6, how does the meter work? Is it also this hitpoint based system?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Console DOA2s, DOA3, and DOA4:
Smallest 180
Small 210
Normal 240
Large 270
Largest 300

DOA5 (All Versions from release on-ward):
Smallest: 240
Small: 270
Normal: 300
Large: 330
Largest: 360

Unknown at this time what DOA6's values are as the game settings are subject to change, and none of the demos have had a Move Data of sorts to verify exact numbers. It's unknown how it calculates meter exactly. It does look like it increases meter for taking damage and increases it more for dealing damage, but it is not determined if this is a system level calculation or a per-attack based level calculation.

All this data would be good to have in each game's respective wiki, should anyone care to add it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD