Characters What Fighting Style Do You Would Benefit Dead Or Alive?

Hakkyoku-Ken:Budo Lion

So far there is Hapkido, Karate, Jeet Kune Do, Hakkyuko-Ken, Muay Thai, T'ai-Chi Quan, She Quan, Pi Gua Quan, Xing Yi Quan, Close Quarters Combat, and Jujitsu. In your opinion, What Fighting Style would be a great addition to the future installments of Dead Or Alive?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Something Primal and Violent like Catwoman. I would also like to see a puppet fighter.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Let's get the random fighting style back. It's always fun to use a character that can use all the styles when you can't decide what character you want to use. Lol

Rawbietussin

I prefer more Chinese martial arts being utilized by a non-Asian character (Helena, Eliot, Christie), probably something like Mei Hua Quan or Fujian White Crane.

Maybe something similar to the ability of Anna Williams' Chaos Judgment stance where if she got grabbed while in that stance, she'll automatically counter throw you instead. Making it not a wise decision to grab a character on a stance.

Last edited:

Aspect

Judo and Boxing, hahaha. Would be cool as a troll character that can only throw or punch. In all seriousness it'd be cool if we could adopt some fictional fighting styles with a few tweaks to avoid copyrights if any. I'd like to see Kyotoryu from Katanagatari that I just finished watching a week ago.

Let's get the random fighting style back. It's always fun to use a character that can use all the styles when you can't decide what character you want to use. Lol
You mean like Mokujin of Tekken? That would be a surprise if you were able to change fighting styles every round.

Rawbietussin

If anything, Phase 4 Alpha-152 is now officially the mimic character despite being unplayable but the ones she can imitate are all the 4 ninjas.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
If anything, Phase 4 Alpha-152 is now officially the mimic character despite being unplayable but the ones she can imitate are all the 4 ninjas.
Alpha-152 is NOT a mimic character. She's like a modified version of Kasumi, if anything.

Rawbietussin

Alpha-152 is NOT a mimic character. She's like a modified version of Kasumi, if anything.
I said Phase 4 Alpha-152 NOT regular Alpha-152 which has a modified version of Kasumi's moveset.

P4A152 (shortening it this term now) was able to mimic Ryu, Ayane and Hayate movesets and take their form with clothes on apart from Kasumi.

David Gregg

I remember someone a while back mentioning a heavy weight female sumo wrestler which I think is a great idea. lol

Another one, and this would break the rules of "normal" fighting according to some people (even though the series has projectiles, flying, and teleporting) but a rollerblade fighter would be awesome/hilarious and could definitely help mix things up for the game while not going Tekken crazy with fighting kangaroos. Ideally I'd like the fighter to be a younger male 18-21 (typical punk or skater boy) but a girl could fit too.

The character would have better evasion, incredible tracking, and higher damage / longer range with kicks due to the blades but as a tradeoff would have weaker damage/shorter range with punches, stagger easier and be slower recovering. But could you imagine those low, sweep kicks? XD

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I said Phase 4 Alpha-152 NOT regular Alpha-152 which has a modified version of Kasumi's moveset.

P4A152 (shortening it this term now) was able to mimic Ryu, Ayane and Hayate movesets and take their form with clothes on apart from Kasumi.
P4A152 wasn't playable and was only a story item, thus, not counting.

Rawbietussin

Who knows? Maybe if she's still alive by the next game (considering Rig has gathered all 4 data of the 4 ninjas), maybe they'll make P4A152 a playable boss.

Besides, Helena did told Ryu, Hayate and Ayane about Donovan's plan for mass production of P4A152.

Who knows? Maybe if she's still alive by the next game (considering Rig has gathered all 4 data of the 4 ninjas), maybe they'll make P4A152 a playable boss.

Besides, Helena did told Ryu, Hayate and Ayane about Donovan's plan for mass production of P4A152.

What's that have to do with fighting styles? And besides, how do you know it will be Kasumi Alpha used in Phase 4 and not someone else?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD