DOA5U What happened to the PS3 online community?

akhi216

Standard Donor
Seriously! I haven't played online in over a year and everyone cries if they lose. I just leave the lobby because I don't want to be bothered with whining after a match and if they are the host they are just gonna kick me anyway. I don't see why people don't just learn more of the game or just don't bother at all. You have to be a special kind of stupid to be unaware of the fact that there is a possibility that you may lose a match then cry and bitch if you do. Hell I am not even that good - what do they expect?

Last edited:

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
To answer your question ... no idea what happened. People just have poor behavior online, but that's nothing exclusive to the PS3 DOA community.

However, you could create your own lobby instead. That way you don't have to worry about getting kicked and if someone is going to become unfriendly due to losing, you ask him to stop if he does not want to be kicked. Then invite some friends and have fun. Simple as that.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Not much has changed in the PS3 community, sadly. But like TokyoPewPew said, it's best to just create your own lobby and invite friends to play with you.

CFW

All online communities do this. It's not new, just find people to play.
This site is great for that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD