What kind of headbutt is this?

WAZAAAAA

Fudo-Kaganui (6P+K during Ongyoin) is 15(10)26
Furetsu (7PP next to wall) is 32(13)26
Taiyo-Kijo-Tototsu and Kaiyo-Kijo-Tototsu (P+K while getting up) is 41(10)26

But this attack I recorded is 52(10)26. Can't find it anywhere in the command list. It's not a rope attack because I reproduced it on "regular" walls too.
So what is this move? It takes me so many attempts to repeat it too...

Last edited:

Lulu

Maybe the data you are getting from that move is somehow being influenced based on the position you initiated it from.

WAZAAAAA

Maybe the data you are getting from that move is somehow being influenced based on the position you initiated it from.
Since when the distance changes the frame data?
But the animation seems different from all the other headbutts too...
The voice sound is different from the Ongyoin headbutt, different from the "while standing up" headbutt.
It has the same voice of the wall jump headbutt, but also the same damage of the Ongyoin headbutt...

Makes 0 sense. Is this some form of obscure "Next to HALF wall" unlisted move?

Lulu

Uhm..... I don't know sweetness....
I'm actually surprised you managed to find it at all.

If anybody can crack this mystery..... it would be you. ;)

Low-pitched_Ala

Since when the distance changes the frame data?
But the animation seems different from all the other headbutts too...
The voice sound is different from the Ongyoin headbutt, different from the "while standing up" headbutt.
It has the same voice of the wall jump headbutt, but also the same damage of the Ongyoin headbutt...

Makes 0 sense. Is this some form of obscure "Next to HALF wall" unlisted move?

Actually, I just found out distance do change the frame data, if you do a hayabusa's 4H+K on a block opponent,according to the distance you are away from the block opponent, you will either get -3, -4,-5 on block, depend on how far you are away from the opponent. The farther you are away from them the safer it is.

coffeedad

I <3 Jesus...and coffee.
Premium Donor
Actually, I just found out distance do change the frame data, if you do a hayabusa's 4H+K on a block opponent,according to the distance you are away from the block opponent, you will either get -3, -4,-5 on block, depend on how far you are away from the opponent. The farther you are away from them the safer it is.

Master goes into this concept in depth in his educational stream...

WAZAAAAA

No that's not what I meant. Yes the ADVANTAGE can change according to which active frame lands on the opponent, but not the STARTUP / ACTIVE / RECOVERY frames themselves.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD