Characters What's it gonna take for people to start playing bass?

Camel with 2 thumbs

Faster moves? better crushes? him falling into a Jusenkyo cursed spring and turning him into a busty redhead in a calculated move to make him (now her) appeal to teenage boys? Whats it gonna take?

HHH816

be good buddies with rig and slow talk with helena at the pool table ..he's gone soft

i miss his solitary nature quest stalking tina and beat the living crap whoever comes in his way

Mayor-Of-Mustard

give him the Tengu treatment, add BIGGER tits
doesn't bass have the biggest bust js
Bass is probably my 3rd played grappler to Bayman and Mila but I only really play Bayman in tag so in solo Bass is my 2nd played grapper lol i love the air throws they're so addicting to perform

be good buddies with rig and slow talk with helena at the pool table ..he's gone soft

i miss his solitary nature quest stalking tina and beat the living crap whoever comes in his way

i actually prefer new bass. i wonder if he'll ever find out about rig's evilness or maybe even pulled into MIST

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Probably need some bitchin' fan art for him, something to give him hype to the people who overlook him so often.

I mean, he's already a champion with his own big gold belt, but apparently that's not enough.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

....Tina is basically a faster, better Bass, just with slightly less damage, more versatility, and with actual tits.

Bass an Tina were 2 of the first characters I ever got to play in doa and while I did like them both at the time due to them being wrestlers, I stuck with Tina specifically for these reasons.

When it comes to making new player want to use her dad, maybe they should once again make him dress as different famous wrestlers, other than Hull Cogan.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD