Which character from DOA5 do you miss the most?

Which character from DOA5 do you miss the most?

• Akira Yuki

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Ein

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Gen Fu

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Jacky Bryant

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Leon

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Momiji

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Naotora Ii

• Pai Chan

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Rachel

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Sarah Bryant

• Total voters

Sexy Momiji

Of all the characters who were playable in DOA5, including guest characters, but are not here, who do you miss the most?

Momiji by far for me. She was my main in DOA5.

I didn't have enough room in the poll to list Alpha-152.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

For me, its Rachel. I'll be replaying 5 on occasion just to play her again but like Momiji, I and sure they will return as either DLC or part of a rerelease.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I didn't care for the virtua fighters much but if I had to miss one it would be Akira, I didn't use him but him being in DOA added a crossover type epic vibe I didn't get from any other character, like there was something special about his inclusion.

The #1 person I missed most was Naotora, she was easy to use, my type in terms of looks and gameplay and her inclusion had alot of controversy and flip floppers who loved her day one but as soon as they realized she wasn't an easy character to win with at high level and because it was trendy to hate on her, they flopped(I know there's people who genuinely don't like her but she had a lot of flip flippers). Because of that I liked her presence the most since she caused a sort of character devotion divide xD

I liked Mai but then again everyone had a pocket Mai since she was easy to use and her presence itself was shocking, I'm glad she's gonna return. Ein I miss but he's a skillgate type Hayate with no real differences besides gameplay so unless they added a new male character to use an altered refined style, I don't want him to return. Momiji was alright, Rachel I have no issues returning since she was a cool character

Shodaku

Definitely my former main Ein here. Losing him has caused me to put more work in my #2/#3 mains which has been rewarding for DOA 6, and I'm exploring other cast members to find a new #3, but I'd still happily put down the DLC fee to have him back.

Also, super-mild-barely-matters story mode spoiler, I had to chuckle at the part where a character was saying "Goodbye Eins" to the statues after counting them up 1 to 5. I'm really hoping that wasn't a wry TN joke that he's definitely not coming back!

They should bring new guest fighters in like the way Namco does it. I miss Rachel. It's a little overkill with the cutesy characters like Nico, Honoka and Marie Rose. We already have Kasumi, Ayane, Lei-Fang and Hitomi. I look at them as the wholesome balance between Tina, Christie, Lisa and Helena. I'm glad they kept Lisa. Some Capcom characters would be sweeeeeeet! like Jill and Claire! :thumbs up:

Reactions: YEH

Jyu_Viole_Grace

As Karate practitioner, Ein. Hitomi would still be my main, but I love Ein.

Also, I will miss Gen Fu. Will be sad to look at the first tier list and not seeing him : (

zoo

Momiji for sure but I do miss Gen Fu and Leon since they're veterans, feel like they may return down the line

KwonJigglypuff

Leon first. I was REALLY hoping for a new story arc. Maybe NiCO can blackmail him into being her bodyguard ?

Gen Fu, then. He is a true veteran. If they bring him back, I hope he'll have plenty of new moves to distinguish him from Eliot.

Ein could have been nice, but only as a switch mechanic for Hayate (two separate movesets into one).

candynarwhal

Leon, hands down.

To be clear, though, I want to see everyone back - that is, all the original characters that are missing in DOA6. Rachel and Momiji can come back too, because they might as well be DOA girls like the rest. :cool:

On the other hand, I never cared for guest fighters in any game, never mind DOA, so I'm extremely indifferent to Mai's upcoming DOA6 feature.

Even slightly annoyed that they're literally reusing DLC twice over - but I guess they technically did the same with Nyo and Phase, so...

Anyway - I never used the VF characters in DOA5, and I didn't get the Mai or Naotora DLCs either.

I'd rather we saw the missing characters sooner, personally, where DOA6 is concerned.

zoo

Screenshot_7.png

I miss her bros

Sexy Momiji

To be clear, though, I want to see everyone back - that is, all the original characters that are missing in DOA6. Rachel and Momiji can come back too, because they might as well be DOA girls like the rest. :cool:

Yeah, I've seen people saying Momiji and Rachel are guest characters. They are not. They are from Ninja Gaiden, which is in the same universe as DOA. It's like when they put in Cody and Guy in Street Fighter games, as Final Fight is in the same universe as that.

RootofEvil

Leon.
It's like TN has forgotten about his existence. Also the excuse about him not having any story since DOA3 anymore because he has no reason to participate in the tournament is such bullshit, since a lot of characters in 5 and 6 didn't enter the tournament and still had story presence.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD