Which stages in DOA6 would you like to see brought back?

Marauder

Definitely Freedom Survivor, the stage should be multi-level and start on the pool deck- would make sense for the numerous swimsuit costumes that will be undoubtedly be in DOA6.

Bacaww

Im fine with none of the stages being brought back lol, they sucked in comparison to the older Doa games

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Ends of the Earth, Crimson, Scramble. Zack Island at night was really pretty too
For doa3 bring back the snowy stage, Ice cave and the sunset-like beach.
doa4 i liked the market/beach stage
also one of those stages where you fall down the stairs that was fun and the stairs throws were fun to look at

KwonJigglypuff

Great Opera.
Freedom Survivor.
Aerial Gardens.

And from DOA5 ? Sanctuary merged with Flow/Primal, Temple of the Dragon/Sakura, Street merged with Sweat (plus improved background), Home and The Show. These stages were the best concepts.

WAZAAAAA

Im fine with none of the stages being brought back lol, they sucked in comparison to the older Doa games
OP is asking you which stages, stoner

the answer clearly being DOA2U Aerial Gardens and Suspension Bridge for sick Izunas

Last edited:

Bacaww

you're telling me that out of the entire DOA franchise there is not a single stage that deserves salvation? Lay off the crack amigo

Honey if you read my post you would know that I was talking about doa 5, especially with "in comparison to the older Doa games" You should get your hands off the fungus

WAZAAAAA

Honey if you read my post you would know that I was talking about doa 5, especially with "in comparison to the older Doa games" You should get your hands off the fungus
The OP did not mention or imply 5 anywhere. At this rate you're gonna need some serious rehab junkie

Last edited:

Pn33milan

let's see, I will only choose stages that didn't come back to DOA5LR:
- I would definitely love any of the previous snow field or snow cave stages, rather than the south pole one we got in DOA5
- the building in DOA3, the one where you can either fall down to the streets or to the underground lab
- the freedom survivor from DOAD (the exterior part) wouldn't be bad ;)
- i love most of DOA4 stages: waterfall valley, ninja hideout, kyoto in bloom, seaside market (obviously better than the first zack island), and definitely clash club rather than danger zone in DOA5LR -_-

I understand most of this types of stage were removed in order to get a more technical gameplay (which I totally approve), but I wouldn't mind some of that originality that separated DOA from the competitors back in the days.
they still brought back Lorelei, Azuchi castle and the downotwn stage from DOA2 (among my all time favorites) and were still able to make them justice, so I only hope they can do the same for other classic stages I love ^_^

KwonJigglypuff

Best snow stage was White Storm from DOA2. That impression I got the first time, when the floor collapse.. sure the fighters stay still at that moment, but I was impressed. The powder snow and the snow effects got me too. Plus that white rabbit. Symbolic. And that blue is perfect, right @axouel2009

tM_L03.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD