Who would win? Hitomi or Leifang in DOA6

Who would win in DOA6?

• Total voters
I know this is early but I want to speculate as much as possible between two of our most beloved DOA fighters of all time-Hitomi vs Leifang. I know that their relationship will continue in DOA6 and will fight at some point but I wonder if their relationship will change though.

These are my speculations thus far:
Considering Jann Lee as Leifang's competitior, he has involved with Hitomi thus creating a love triangle between the three.

Tina has a rivalry with Leifang but gets a long with Hitomi similar to Jann Lee's situation. Leifang would eventually want to earn Tina's respect by defeating Hitomi.

Leifang has an opposing personality and fighting style with Hitomi making them foils to each other and a rivalry between them is what describes that. Hitomi and Leifang should have some complications since being best friends is going to be boring.

Hitomi and Leifang have been best friends since DOAXBV through DOA5 but something should end up as a conflict.

Also how would their fight turn out?

Also considering their experience and training along with their abilities, who would come out on top?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD