Yosuke Hayashi-We’re preparing a big surprise for Dead or Alive 5 in the future.

Dark-truth

I honestly think that they will either:
Add 2 new characters
Announce DOA6
Add costume customization
Add more dlc
Show a preview of DOA6
New stages.
Edit: also new hairstyles.
Or add chapters to the DOA story for: Momiji, Rachel, Honoka, Marie rose, and nyotengu

Last edited:

HHH816

@P2p1mbs . Paid stages already announce in season pass 4

I honestly think that they will either:
Add 2 new characters
Announce DOA6
Add costume customization
Add more dlc
Show a preview of DOA6
New stages.

glad if we could see DOA6 preview in the DOA festival.

btw i'm thinking something out of ordinary..could be new game mode??

P2p1mbs

@P2p1mbs . Paid stages already announce in season pass 4

I meant that they'll confirm the stage then or hopefully clarify that it is free.

glad if we could see DOA6 preview in the DOA festival.

So long as they keep supporting last round, I personally doubt they'll announce 6 yet. I hope they do tho...

btw i'm thinking something out of ordinary..could be new game mode??

What do you want to see? Perhaps an extended story mode with the dlc characters?

UpSideDownGRUNT

I highly doubt its DOA6, especially since that has nothing to do with DOA5. I just hope to god they're not gonna pull another extended version out... If they do I'm gonna have to pass this time around, I'm sick of buying essentially the same game every 1-2 years... I'm a DOA fan not a COD fan >.>

SailorHonoka

i think new character , new stage , new hairstyles , new dlc of course ;) and maybe doa 6 ???? or a new version or something i don't know

Jadeinchains

I'll keep my expectations lowered so that if the big thing isn't that great I'm not massively disappointed but if it is something great I can get hyped for it!

I'm also interested in possible big things for doax3 since that could be activities and characters. For doa5lr a new mode, character, customization would all be exciting.

UpSideDownGRUNT

DOA 5 technically has 3 playable characters who made their first appearance in ninja gaiden. You could argue that the NG series has become a gaiden series to doa...
I get that, but a big surprise for DOA5 has nothing to do with announcing a Ninja Gaiden game. Its content for DOA5 specifically.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD