"You'll enjoy this, trust me. Ready?" The Sarah Video Thread

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Lets kick this thread off with a bang :D

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ver0.75 (Gamescom Build) SARAH - COMBO VIDEO
Another video demonstrating the combo potential in DOA5, this time using Sarah. In this video I tried to focus on more of her guaranteed setups from 2 in 1 Launchers, to Just frame moves, to sit down stuns, to turn around stuns to critical burst. This should also be interesting to the VF players looking to transition into DOA5 as Sarah's move properties and combo potential in this game are quite different.

I hope you find this video both interesting and entertaining.

Enjoy! :)

matsu

Nice vid emperor cow.Sabakis+Flamingo=Ragequit incoming;).Players who didn't have the chance to play VF5FS will have a hard time learning this matchup.The transition between VF and DOA seems smooth,good job TN.I am still waiting for an akira combo vid.The only character who will force me to use my arcade stick.I can't wait to SPoD,knee and double palm all day long :rolleyes:.

phoenix1985gr

Ok i saw the kasumi vid too but i didnt pay attention to the health to tell the truth... I guess they toned down the damage for everyone? I remember in the balance combo videos that it was a bit higher ot its my imagination? (the only time i saw a half life combo was with a power blow with sarah but if i remember correctly every character could do half life combos without the power blow in the balance test vids)

qoodname

Ok i saw the kasumi vid too but i didnt pay attention to the health to tell the truth... I guess they toned down the damage for everyone? I remember in the balance combo videos that it was a bit higher ot its my imagination? (the only time i saw a half life combo was with a power blow with sarah but if i remember correctly every character could do half life combos without the power blow in the balance test vids)
Training mode sets the lifebar to largest by default if im not mistaken.

Mesharey

I play on largest, the match lasts longer.

Thanks for the video Emperor, loved it, Sarah is my main in VF, this time she will be with Ayane and Hitomi, hopefully they add new costumes for her that are not in VF. Sep. 25th seems so far..

Keylay

I too used Largest in DOA4 but I believe tournament standards are to use normal life because the game was balanced using it. Either way, they did increase normal life in DOA5.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD