Community Your Thoughts on Raging After Thoughts (matter)

SinfulDesireENT

I'll start off saying, my goal is to make people laugh with this series. Dead or Alive being the birthplace, but will eventually move onto other titles in the future.

But here's the thing.

To me, it's not about being good, great, bad, terrible, worst or the best. It's something much more than that. Some ideas are hits, while others are a complete miss. Or rather, "meh"

I understand not "everyone" will like it, but I imagine those with a sense of humor can say they enjoy it. (I ran into quite a few fans online)

But I want to do these for you (community) It's not about making the people look bad, again, it's just catching people off-guard for a few harmless cheap laughs. (depending on the situation)

This is why your thoughts matter. I would like to have this forum open for those who wish to partake in it. Such as, talk about your favorite moments, what more you'd like/love to see. What ELSE would you like to see? What do you think would be funny for others to see within the series? (example, Avoiding attacks with taunts from Jann Lee etc)

So with that being said, I'd love to know your thoughts. Ideas are always welcomed.

All I ask is for everyone to be civilized here. No need for bashing (if you don't like it, that's perfectly fine. But there's no need to start arguments with other people just because he or she enjoys it while you do not)

So I leave you with this question.

What are YOUR thoughts?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD