DOA 7. Let's talk about it.

Would anyone care if DOA 7 were announced this year or the next?

• Sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely not. KT can burn in Hell.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheHunterKiller692

NGL, I've gotten no news whatsoever that claims that DOA 7 will be in production YET, but so far, there haven't been any leaks in the past 6 months. Even if most of the West outright hates the way KT has been treating DOA since 6 dropped, I'm one of the few who are glad that Itagaki was nowhere near it. However, it doesn't mean I'll have absolute jubilation or condemnation of who'll be hired to be the gameplay design director and producer, as the Japanese fanbase (ironically enough) doesn't want a DOA 7 immediately, but are willing to stick with the franchise through thick and thin by any means necessary. So, before people say "Oh, you're narrow-minded again, James. You should stop trying to be a party-pooper.", and shockingly, I'm not outright asking for DOA to just be shelved if that's not what KT wants to do. I simply don't feel that there are a lot of mouths to feed in the community or the legacy community will have passed on their talents to newer players, thus giving this website life when others won't. I would advise patience towards any announcement that may HINT at DOA 7, even if it's not going to be the tip of the spear.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD