6KP glitch, nerfed beyond all recoginition?

akhi216

Standard Donor
Is anyone else having problems getting the the booty bump at the end of :6::K::P: to connect? It's like it's not even registered an attack after the :K:, and it seems to break even with hold attempts. I'd hate to remove it from my repertoire with fear of becoming too predictable.

akhi216

Standard Donor
ailingeternity said:
Could you be more specific? Afaik she doesn't have a :6::K::P: string.

Well don't I feel stupid now. I meant :9::K::P:, I'm having trouble getting the booty bump at the end to connect.

ailingeternity

Booty bump won't connect after :9::K::P: because it's a knockdown and it doesn't leave her in BT, it does connect after :9::K: (if that's what you mean) when it's used from a range, it's +13 when up close, up to +17 depending on what range you hit from (it's even +1 on block when you use it from it's furthest range), I believe the explanation lies in that when it's used at it's furthest point of collision with the opponents hitbox the attack's active phase hits the opponent at it's latest, just make sure you use it after it hits from a range and it will connect smoothly. I'm afraid I can't explain the fact booty bump won't connect when :9::K: is used up close very well, but it's been a problem since DOA4 that Lisa can only combo with :9::K: from a range anyway...

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Well 9K is usually use to counter hit(which usually leave your opponent in sit down stun) giving you a free 4P. I don't see why you would want to do 4P+K unless it's not off a counter hit(not leaving your opponent in sit down stun state). But responding to your OP you can't do 4P+K after 9KP since it's a knock down and don't leave you in BT.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD