Alpha demo Hitomi - a memorial.

synce

RIP
Alpha Hitomi
2012-2012

doa5hitomiml3ib.jpg

Dead-or-Alive5-Hitomi-1.jpg

doa5alpha_demogameplay.jpg

You are gone but you will never be forgotten. Not a day goes by when I don't think about getting a jtagged 360 and reviving you, so that you may continue your search for Ein and growl at young men! And I don't care what anyone says, your ears were cute! O HITOMI, WHYYYYYY

tumblr_lsenvt3hcT1qjbeju.gif

Brute

Standard Donor
Alpha Hitomi had a certain charm that's gone in the final version.

Still, 'dem ears, man... xD

Saber

I didn't have the Alpha demo, but I gotta ask, in the Alpha demo, what moves put Hitomi at frame advantage, and what moves were change to become unsafe?

Raansu

I didn't have the Alpha demo, but I gotta ask, in the Alpha demo, what moves put Hitomi at frame advantage, and what moves were change to become unsafe?

I don't remember them all off the top of my head, but the ones that stand out was 6p+k was +1 and 3f+k was +1-3 depending on the range. Mix those with her quick guard breaks and she was pretty scary at setting up from traps on top of her having a lot of moves leaving her at only -1 to -5 she was difficult to slow down.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
And here I was thinking it was going to be a constructive thread about the potential she had in the demo to be a frame trap queen. Instead it's about her monkey face that looked terrible.

LOOOOOOL For once I agree with you. I thought the complete samething and feel the complete same way. The world is coming to an end!

Pikameu

A bit of a delayed reply, but I was one of the few that preferred her as "Derptomi" and I thought the ears were adorable. :( I feel like her expression seems tired and lifeless in the newer version, but she's still pretty cute.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD