DOA5LR Are there any significant advantages we have over Jann Lee?

YoshioKST

I think I got outranged and beat out in pretty much every aspect by the last one I faced....

Last edited:

Jefffcore

Mila does just about everything better than Jann.

All he's got on her is a faster mid punch.

Up close jab strings will cover his mids, 1p+k will cover his jabs and crushes (save 2p), and 6p or 6k will stop 2p.

Getting beat out at range is dependant on how well you play footsies.

YoshioKST

No need to be vague, I've barely run into any decent Jann Lee's so I know next to nothing on the matchup proper. Thanks Jeff!

Gurimmjaw

I remember this from last night. You that Yoshio guy I was playing.

Make sure to punish 6pp of Jann Lee's as it is -9 on block. I did notice you used kp of mila's so Janna Lee can do ss p.

YoshioKST

I remember this from last night. You that Yoshio guy I was playing.

Make sure to punish 6pp of Jann Lee's as it is -9 on block. I did notice you used kp of mila's so Janna Lee can do ss p.
Ah, you play Mila too?
I screwed up on the kp though, it was on a slope.

pick jann lee
This is bringing back bad memories from BlazBlue CS... the Noel vs Litchi matchup was so stupid bad. This matchup can't be -that- hard can it? Just a matter of practice, surely!

I mean it's not like I dislike Jann Lee... much, but I don't like losing faith on my main. >.<

Gurimmjaw

Ah, you play Mila too?
I screwed up on the kp though, it was on a slope.

This is bringing back bad memories from BlazBlue CS... the Noel vs Litchi matchup was so stupid bad. This matchup can't be -that- hard can it? Just a matter of practice, surely!

I mean it's not like I dislike Jann Lee... much, but I don't like losing faith on my main. >.<

I play Mila somewhat, but Jann Lee my main lol.

Join Team Jann Lee lol jkjk. Just stick to your character and learn the match up. You can add me if you want.

YoshioKST

No D:, Mila for life!

I might! However, it might take a while, I tend to play mostly with total strangers--- might bump in ranked though!

Ajax McJones

I have trouble approaching Jann Lee, once I get in the pocket up close with him its not so bad, but his super knockback attacks keep me at a FAR distance, help?

Kuga

Lee is faster than Mila in close distance as he have i11 mid punch. I personally prefer to keep him on mid distance with pokes like 4K, 3K, 4K+G, 2K+G, 66K. Always have some sort of low attack in emergency aganist his OH on this distance as it is one of the most iritating things in the game:).If i want to attack i'm trying to keep my pressure with frametraps. Try to nail 66P on block - it gives good adv. on block and attack. Nailing 2P even on NH will give you +1 and after that you are in better situation than him since your P is i9 compared to his being i10. If you have a good movement you can bait and whiff punish him.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD