Road To TFC [Sep 1, 2014] Summer Jam 8 - $500 Pot bonus for DOA5U + Free Entry (philadelphia, pa)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
This will be my first tournament (well aside from one online a long time ago XD) I'm excited but slightly nervous, I want to make it at least 2 fights in XD hahaha
I've gone two and out plenty and have had my fair share of decent placings at majors as well (though I have a bad habit of just missing top 8 the last few years...). Just go and have fun and if you happen to do well that's just a nice bonus.

kfad

I've gone two and out plenty and have had my fair share of decent placings at majors as well (though I have a bad habit of just missing top 8 the last few years...). Just go and have fun and if you happen to do well that's just a nice bonus.
I certainly plan to have fun even if I don't make it far and I get to check out a new city so I don't really see a down side XD

BigE Gaming

Like pot bonuses? Good, we do too.
Summer Jam 8 pot bonuses are here and there’s more on the horizon!
USF4 - $500 from Dynamic Beadworks
DoA5U - $1000 and TFC trip qualifier from Team Ninja and Big E Gaming
UMvC3 - $500 from Big E Gaming
Injustice - $500 from OBS
Mk9 - $500 From KN and Big E Gaming
SC5 - $500 from BigE Gaming
TTT2 (free entry) - $900 from Big E Gaming and Lamar Johnson
KI - $250 from Gummo Mods
BBCP - $300 from KPB
Big thanks to all of our sponsors that make this possible!

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
How is the event run? I see its 3 days but I can only attend 1-2 days though Sat maybe Sunday. Will the DOA tournament run all 3 days?

Madian

Still need someone to split the bill with?

Sure! I can PM you some info if you're serious. I will be bringing my set up with me too. The room I have isn't at the event itself but there is a free shuttle service going to and from the event.

Cookemneatem

Sure! I can PM you some info if you're serious. I will be bringing my set up with me too. The room I have isn't at the event itself but there is a free shuttle service going to and from the event.

Absolutely serious. Yeah, Sounds awesome! I don't know how many room mates you are looking for, but a user named RhythmikDesigns hit me up earlier looking for the same thing.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD