Bayman tag

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
im working on developing my Christie/Bayman tag team if anyone has any tips on how to improve Bayman's damage some tips would be nice.ill share anything i deem "usefull" as well.hopefully i will be able to produce my very own tag combo vid sometime in the near future as a result.

1st tip do NOT practice on an area with rope,ive already had to reset my system THREE times as tagging in when knocking someone against it causes it to lock up.

ok now for some actual moves

-:426::K: if used against a wall takes to long to capitalize by yourself,however with a tag partner you can tag them in to do it for you

-(sidestep):K: and :8::K: tagging a partner puts them right by the opponent to continue attacking,good for creating a safe moment to tag in and start a combo

i will continue looking for other things and hopefully at the end of i'lll have a video and be a better player as alas im still a newb.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
in case your wondering why i haven't worked on this in awhile its because wasn't expecting tag to blow up so quickly so in order to avoid bad info on a now more serious topic im waiting for the xbox patch

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Relaunchers

:P::P::P:

:6::P::P::P:

:P::6::P::P:

:6::K::P:

:3::P::P::6::K::P:

:4::P::6::K::P:

:6::6::P:

:3::3::P: (minor)

The following moves will bounce during juggle and can be followed up with specific relaunchers/juggle enders from your tag partner, resulting in an even more damage combo.

:8::P:

:6::P::P::K:

:P::K::K:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
for a starting launcher a good one is (sidestep) :8::K: ,:4::P+K: i forgot all about this punch.because of its reach it can hit the opponents and does a surprisingly well launcher,id say its the best height ive ever seen Bayman get.

if you can do :4::P+K: on a back turned opponent in general it does the same.

may have been changed in the patch,but i just had to share

DR2K

Bayman/Helena combo from NH on mid wights and below

Bayman P+K, 3K, T!, qcb P, T!, 7P(CB!) 7K, T!, PP4K, T! PPP, T! 7PKK, T! 3K 3P+K 2 F+P = 180 Damage guaranteed from the first hit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD