Box art

Doug Nguyen

484111_10151009165346785_481693304_n.jpg

So heres the box art. What do you guys think?

Its ok to me nothing special, but the characters do look great. Especially Christie and Tina. Its also kinda similar to DOA4 in the senses its some of the cast.

Lobo

It's good. I always thought they'd go with crying-Hitomi.
I always thought she was sweating. Anyways, I like that one better than the new one. Basic, but at least it doesnt follow the same old formula.

It's getting kinda old for fighting games covers, to just put as many chars in cool poses and then but a cool background behind it. And in the this case, the background just seems so generic. Explosions? How original..

The characters do look good though (except Rig). I've never seen Tina look so serious. Something about Rig's left foot though... It's like they were going for an action blur, but ended up giving him a horse hoof.

Kronin

I really like actually, really a good job ;)
Against all my previsions they have used more characters for the cover, when I thought that would be strange not insert the new female of the cast in that case (I talk about Mila impossibile to revela though a cover).

Now I hope just for two things:
1) That the pair of Kasumi and Ayane in the cover has a meaning also in the story of the game (I would love their alliance in a fight)
2) That this cover will arrive also in Europe in the same shape (the randomness of the Hitomi's butt and Jann Lee's palm in the Doa3 pal version was enought for me:

dead_or_alive_3_frontcover_large_ca4MJL4t5oJS4fx.jpg
ayanerolleyes2animated.gif

Doug Nguyen

I really like actually, really a good job ;)
Against all my previsions they have used more characters of the cover, when I thought that would be strange not insert the new female of the cast in that case (I talk about Mila).

Now I hope just for two things:
1) That the pair of Kasumi and Ayane in the cover has a meaning also in the story of the game (I would love their alliance in a fight)
2) That this cover will arrive also in Europe in the same shape (the randomness of the Hitomi's butt and Jann Lee's palm in the Doa3 pal version was enought for me:

dead_or_alive_3_frontcover_large_ca4MJL4t5oJS4fx.jpg
ayanerolleyes2animated.gif
Wow never noticed Hitomi.

Kronin

After like 20 games DOA finally gets a sweet looking cover :p

I always thought that the Doa3 NTSC cover is really cool in its simplicity (I like also the Japan versions, but i think that is a little random):

09505338074520943525.jpg

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I like this boxart quite well.

Only thing that could've made it cooler is if jann lee did his own dragon kick opposite Rig's.

Alas, not. But hey it looks very action'y, im sure it should get some shelf-shopper's attention.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I wonder if this is merely a temporary concept of the cover design that may see modification in light of certain characters not being officially revealed (such as the other new character Mila).

Even so, I'm very surprised Christie even made the cover.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD