Break this game for me.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
FSD, I implore you: genuinely break this game.

This game caters too much to pussies. What's are serious items in this game that are going to make people rage? Then lets all use them and make each other rage and feel stupid for getting caught in shit. This is the only way we'll level up.

I'm thinking DOA2U Ayane's :F+P::4::P: rage kind of days. People hated that shit. "Is that all you're going to do?" "Yes!"

Okay. Now. Post.

I'm also thinking potential PSN lobby tonight. Thoughts?

David Gregg

With the release of Marie Rose I'm sure there will be complainers ("her roll is OP nerf it TN!!") so don't lose hope just yet.

Kronin

No, sorry... I will not break my disc for you! XD

Returning on topic, the release of DoA5 and DoA5U led to these levels Mila and Rachel's gameplay (in the beginning Mila got also the first discovered infinite of the game) but then both of them were nerfed.

Currently I think that you can seriously break the game overall with the use of few unpatched infinities in Tag (but I think you are interested overall in Single matches).

Last edited:

RoboJoe

Just learn Momiji. 3-way launch mix-up after every stun, SE not really a factor. Momiji's such an easy character to learn, even you could do it. Play on 240. Suddenly, excitement.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD