System Bug reporting

Kohlrak

I understand TN responds to things on twitter, yet no matter how many times i send this bug report to twitter, i can't get any response from them. I was checking out the outfits, and Zack's C16 causes a freeze. I'm guessing either file missing or function missing (since we talked about the DX11 thing here before), but, either way, i have to take him off my random filter to keep the game from freezing. I've been buying all the DLC as i have a sort of DLC completionist complex, however that doesn't seem to be healthy for my PS3. I know TN is cutting support for the PS3 for the most part, but if they're going to sell things they need to support what they sell. Anyone else have any luck getting ahold of them for issues like these?

human013

I also have the same problem with Zack. By the way another problem that recently popped up is Honoka's Deception costume not loading on the character selection screen and if I do select it for her then the game will go to the loading screen and stop there. It was fine before so I don't know what happened. I also downloaded the catalogs for those costumes again too. Can someone else try Honoka's Deception costume and report the results back?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD