Characters height

Princess Kasumi

When I look at Tekken & VF5FS. I really wish Marie Rose could have that height in-game. Since Team Ninja claims she is 147CM. Something like this should be fixed in DOA5LR in my opinion.

737bd51aed4cb297c8b774767422e0a0.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Eliot is supposed to be 168CM.
5b1c59bc71d8181908f39788e879e147.png

Bushido

You have to remember a few things:
1. Eliot isn't standing up straight, while Marie is...kind of
2. Marie has on some high pumps.
3. Eileen (I think that's Eileen there, I can't tell) is also slouching. She seems like she'd be close if not Jacky's height. Same thing would go for the Tekken character.

Nereus

Standard Donor
When you have bigger problems like the netcode, balancing, and other glitches etc., why do you think this should be fixed/addressed?

Intelligent Alpha

You have to remember a few things:
1. Eliot isn't standing up straight, while Marie is...kind of
2. Marie has on some high pumps.
3. Eileen (I think that's Eileen there, I can't tell) is also slouching. She seems like she'd be close if not Jacky's height. Same thing would go for the Tekken character.

Reminds me of when I was playing a friend of mine (over LIVE) and he said Alpha's hard to throw as she's not standing up while neutral (then again, Brad doesn't stand straight up when you idle the controller either) And yes, TN has bigger issues; however, we may as well discuss the small stuff until they do something. *shrugs* (I don't think the OP is crying over spilled coffee either.

David Gregg

I wish for the opposite actually. Make her 5'9 and have her face look like she's actually 18 and she'd be the Lili of DOA. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD