Clearing things up!

Nuke-Nin

Unless someone posts a video proving me wrong i would ask that all combos that state that 4P or 6P lead into the Aerial 4H+K bounce be changed into P or 5P a user posted some great combos but i have a hard time doing them because i have to memorize the combo and then remember to do neutral P (Which i believe i have worked over) example?

6KP, 6KP, 236P+K !CB!, 1K!Launcher!, P, 4H+K, P, 4H+K
usually people write 6P or 4P instead of whats listed after the launcher and this causes confusion (like me on day 1)
note: if the CB is obv. coming use 41236T or go straight into a kick launcher to keep the mindgames sharp
Note #2: after the last 4H+K you can do (to foe in air) 66H+K or go for more damage with 6H+K which is her "Force Tech"

Saber

Using 4P or 6P to chain into 4H+K ground bounce doesn't work. At All. They push the opponent back.

You either use her regular P jab, or 3P for a slight re-launch (it's a few frames slower than her regular P jab, so use it when you have a high-enough launch height).

Oh, and her CB isn't 41236P+K. It's just 236P+K.

Nuke-Nin

Using 4P or 6P to chain into 4H+K ground bounce doesn't work. At All. They push the opponent back.

You either use her regular P jab, or 3P for a slight re-launch (it's a few frames slower than her regular P jab, so use it when you have a high-enough launch height).

Oh, and her CB isn't 41236P+K. It's just 236P+K.
YES. heres an example:
taken from that 10 minute Sarah video:
Counter Hit:
6P > 6H+K > 3P+K > 6_P 4H+K 6_P 4H+K 66H+K (M)
the M stands for medium weight class i do believe that in the 1.03 they talked about _# standing for Hold(direction) so i do believe that 6_P = _6P (Straight Leap).
as for the CB notation its the same thing with ryu's air throw for me her CB is 50/50 registered at 3P+K ;_;

Saber

Haha, what I do is instead of doing 236, I just press 26P+K. The game registers it the same way, and it's much easier to pull off, and there's really zero chance of pulling off 3P+K.

Oh, and I don't usually force tech with Sarah, because if her juggles end with 7K (or variation) or (FL)6KK, they're already out of the wake-up kick range.

(And do watch out for those who post combos but they either don't test them, or they don't even play the damn game).

Nuke-Nin

Haha, what I do is instead of doing 236, I just press 26P+K. The game registers it the same way, and it's much easier to pull off, and there's really zero chance of pulling off 3P+K.

Oh, and I don't usually force tech with Sarah, because if her juggles end with 7K (or variation) or (FL)6KK, they're already out of the wake-up kick range.

(And do watch out for those who post combos but they either don't test them, or they don't even play the damn game).
Really? her force tech 6H+K sets you up for another combo/wall combo/ or 41236T HCT i suggest trying out P ~ 4H+K ~ P ~ 4H+K ~ 6H+K ~ (move forward)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD